No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Blu-Ray: Thor: Ragnarok

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Comment

Amazon Prime: The Faculty

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Ant Man and the Wasp

Comment

The Elite (2001), 4/10.

Five kids survive an airplane terrorist attack. They're trained from childhood to become an elite team of anti-terrorist fighters. When they are assigned to find out what happened to a batch of chemical-containing land-mines they find themselves facing the same men that brought down the flight which killed their parents. The fight becomes personal and they disobey orders to stop a missile launch against a computer convention crowd in Athens. They board a hijacked war ship and, retaining minimal wounds, prevent the attack.

Broadly speaking, it's "Mission: Impossible" for the "Twilight" generation.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Netflix: Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

Comment

She (1965), 7/10.

Lavish adaptation on the H. Rider Haggard adventure novel of the same name.

Ursula Andress stars as Ayesha, "She Who Must Be Obeyed", immortal queen of the lost city of Kuma.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Netflix: Stir Crazy

Comment

Blu-Ray: Black Panther

Comment

Lost Highway
                            Last edited by DigiFluid; 11 July 2018, 05:36 PM.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X