• Show
Clear All

Hitchcock
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Netflix streaming: Primer

Very cool time travel concept. Rest of the movie plot is rather a mess and uninteresting.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Cinema (finally): A Good Day to Die Hard
        Had been warned it was more "Dire Hard" but I disagree. I thought it's not quite yet "A Good Day [for the franchise] to Die Hard". But don't push it with another one...

Comment

DVD:
          Die Hard 2
          Terminator 2: Judgement Day

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            Life of Pi

well this is really a movie worth to be watched in 3D
            heard of it a lot lately but does it have any "fantasy" elements?

Comment

DVD:
              Die Hard With A Vengeance
              Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
              Skyfall

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Clue starring Tim Curry, well worth it. If you want a laugh with humor that has NO swearing in it and rated PG just for some content that would need a PG rating anyhow, Its worth it. Based on the award winning board game. Its a classic WHODUNIT ? Tale with all the weapons, and all the suspects, and the butler. Feating ALL THREE ENDINGS!!

I really enjoy this film!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

DVD: Die Hard 4.0 (aka Live Free or Die Hard)

Blu-Ray: Terminator Salvation

Comment

A Good Day to Die Hard.

It was non-stop from the get go.

I got a headache from the BOOMs and kabooms and tataats and the urururs. Whew! I needed a nap when I got home.
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

dvd: Dredd

Pretty good...minus the slow-mo crap for the 3D stuff. I mostly watched this for Karl Urban anyway, but pity only ever got to see half his face. He was good as Dredd though.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

DVD: The Untouchables

Comment

dvd: The Cabin in the Woods

lol. Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard didn't disappoint. Movie was scary and down right funny at the same time. Don't like horror movies but had to see this one to see what spin they put on the genre.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

dvd: Farscape : Peacekeeper Wars

A FANTASTIC end to a great series, which is something I can't say for a lot of series since endings aren't always great.

Comment

Cinema : Beautiful Creatures

Well it's a much better teen love story than Twilight. Some good quotes, some good humour, some good music.
                              Its appeal is toward the teen audience but teen audience won't recognize that it's much better than the Twilight saga.
                              I liked it!

Comment

Blu-Ray: Resident Evil: Retribution

Comment

Working...
                                X