but precious few can battle grime!

*CW bludgeon QT with a bottle of Fairy Liquid and takes TLW*
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Now I have TLW!!

Zika
        Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

but shovar takes it off Zika nicely by threatening to break up the sam and jack shipper thread so Zika gives shovar TLW so he doesn't do that!

Comment

CW sneaks up behind Shovar and tasers him. Shovar drops to the floor unconscious and CW releives his body of TLW.
            Last edited by Crazedwraith; 11 March 2005, 01:37 PM.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

But unexpectadly, O-Ra sneaks up behind poor CW, tases him, grabs TLW and gallops off on a horse.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

shovar recovers from the taser shock, grabs a rope, which was convientely next to him and lassoed ORA's horse and stops her from escaping then takes TLW off her and runs off into the outback with it!

Comment

PETA arrests Shovar and sells TLW to CW at fund raising car boot sale.
                  Last edited by Crazedwraith; 12 March 2005, 10:51 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

but all the cars were hot. The cops arrest everyone involved including TLW which is bailed out at the jailhouse by O-Ra. With a snicker at CW who is locked up, She rides off into the sunset with her buddy.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

but shovar on a motorbike rides after O-Ra and in a vicious firefight shovar takes TLW off O-Ra and drives off laughing manically!!!!!!!

Comment

...that is, until he realizes there is a bomb on his motorbike. TLW and Shovar are blasted for miles. O-ra rides up in her steed to pick up the peices of TLW. With a failing breath, Shovar gasps in three final words "I'll ... get ... you" O-Ra smiles cooly "This town ain't big enough for the both of us and TLW. See you on the plains ... maybe."

*lone ranger whistle*
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

as O-Ra is waiting on the plains for shovar he flies in on an plane and parachutes down and lands 20 feet away from O-Ra and he stares at her wiating for her to make the first move!

Comment

O-Ra dsimounts at the sight. "That fool ... no way he can win this duel .." She lowers her hand, trigger finger just -a itchin' to blast him away. TLW steps between them, and stoops down to tie it's shoe laces. O-Ra fires a warning shot at it. "OKay Shovar ... lets see who's got the fastest finger in the ...midwest."
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

shovar cries out "but i live in the UK so that's unfair" as he distracts O-Ra with his outburst he pulls out his revolver and points it at O-Ra and is about to shoot her when he decides not to as he just can't kill someone in cold blood so shovar and O-Ra start talking and decide to settle this with reason and not stupidity so they start talking about what to do with TLW.

Comment

O-Ra calms her trigger finger for a slight moment and agrees to talk it over. Preferably at a nice cafe where no one else knows about TLW. "okay, i'll trade you 100 gold peices for half TLW. It's my final offer or you can say goodbye!"
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X