This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    but since it was actually the 5 point exploding heart technique all Shovar manged to was the equilivilent of a triply heart by pass. (Thanx by the way my circulatory system is much better now)

CW ctaches up with O-RA and shovar and fells them both with hanori Hanzo made wok, and takes TLW.
    gl12 and his teyla clones attack CW and within seconds CW is on the ground and I take TLW and run back to atlantis. TLW is MINE!

Comment

CW and his horde of ewoks storm Atlantis and zats GL12 and his teyla clones.

CW removes TLW form GL12's electrocuted grasp and heads off to M3X-898 with it.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

but shovar, rescuing the thread from page 3 follows after CW and with an Imperial fleet of 20 star destroyers and 1 super star destroyer and lots of tie fighters and invades M3X-898 and takes TLW out of the surendered CW!!!!!

Comment

....when Greg appears and uses the TLWBB to get TLW. He then enters hyperspace and leaves without a trace.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

... or so he thought. Because he was using an improbability drive, and ended up on the biggest dolphin necklace in the known universe, and as anyone who knows about giant dolphin necklaces, they tend to make TLWs fly into deep space. Where QT grabbed it.

Comment

but shovar with his Imperial fleet into deep space after QT, and shovar's firepower overwhelmed QT and shovar took TLW! and went into hyperspace to Coranscant

Comment

look up there in hte sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No wait it's a DISTRACTION!

CW steals TLW while Shovar still looks upward and legs it.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

steals TLW from crazedwraith while he's not looking

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

and shovar steals it off MKG when she wasn't looking!

Comment

....just to be hit KO by Greg who walks away with TLW.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

sinubis crawls up behind and takes greg's legs out. picking up TLW, sinubis walks away gracefully

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

grabs TLW and runs away with it!

sigpic

Comment

Greg zats McKG and flies of with TLW.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

shoots greg with p90 and grabs TLW

sigpic

Comment

Greg ascends once more and takes TLW away from McKG before leaving to the higher plains.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X