Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocket poses as a worker at Greg's shipyard. He bakes his boss a cake laced with sedatives. and when Greg is finally asleep, Rocket grabs TLW and heads out in a state of the art ship headed for unknown space.
    Rocky

Comment

Matt's going into cyro set off an automated SOS signal, set up in case he was ever incapacitated in such a way. He is soon freed by a Hebredan military unit who finds the phased stasis pod after tracking the SOS signal. Back on board the MHV(with hyperdrive and wepons systems repaired) Matt is soon tracking TLW to Rocket's location where it's a case of straight in, ring TLW out, then get out and Matt heads back to more familiar territory with TLW in his posession once again.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

What Rocket doesn't realise is that when he stole the ship from Greg's shipyard he activated the ship's autodestruct.

Greg boards one of his ships and watches the stolen ship explode. After the explosion, Greg picks up Rocket who's in a rescue pod, but doesn't find TLW. To prevent Rocket from stealing TLW again, Greg puts him in cryostasis and hyperspaces the stasispod to a galaxy far far away.

But soon after that Greg's TLW sensors start to light up and he sees that Matt has TLW. Greg quickly assembles a small fleet which he phase cloaks and starts following Matt.

After a long journey, Greg catches up with Matt and beams TLW out while remaining cloaked. To make sure Matt doesn't detect him, Greg quickly hyperspace out of there to some galaxy far away.
        Last edited by Gregorius; 23 October 2004, 02:01 PM.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Only for Greg to find that another of his stasis pods is empty and the TLW he currently holds fades into nothingness!
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I already corrected my story and got TLW yet again
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Jedi Mind Trick ::waves hand::
              You want to give me TLW.
              >>"I want to give you TLW."
              You don't need it any longer.
              >>"I don't need it any longer."
              You can go about your business
              >>"You can go about your business."
              Move along.
              >>"Move along, move along."
              ::blasts off in spaceship with TLW, never to return again::
              ::jumps to lightspeed::
              Last edited by puddlejumper747; 23 October 2004, 05:27 PM.
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Greg grins, since he's a Jedi Master and cannot be manipulated with mind tricks, instead he gave PJ (PuddleJumper747) an illusion that PJ had TLW.....
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                  Greg grins, since he's a Jedi Master and cannot be manipulated with mind tricks, instead he gave PJ (PuddleJumper747) an illusion that PJ had TLW.....
                  Dang... But just you wait...
                  My powerful Asgard friends will hunt you down to the ends of the galaxy, and take back TLW with their uber-ultra-beaming technology! Or, to borrow from a well-known classic:
                  "I'll get you, my pretty! And your little TLW too!"
                  Last edited by puddlejumper747; 24 October 2004, 09:07 AM.
                  There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

PJ's Asgard friends find Greg:
                    Asgard: "In the name of PJ give us TLW."
                    Greg: "I shall never give it to you."
                    Asgard: "Than prepare to be destroyed."
                    Greg: "Are you sure you are capable of destroying me?"
                    Asgard: "You won't leave this place alive."
                    Greg: "As you wish, computer close link and activate defence- and weaponssystems."

And so the battle starts, 10 Asgard Motherships VS 5 of Greg's ships. In first both parties are equal, but as time passes Greg's ships start to lose due to damage they had taken in previous battles. And one by one Greg's ship's are being destroyed, until only 2 of Greg's ship and 7 Asgard ships remain.

But Greg doesn't give up:
                    Captain: "Sir, we are loosing the battle"
                    Greg: "I know, but be patiened, for I have recieved word that my new flagship is en route to here."
                    Computer: "Incomming message from Asgard Mothership #1"
                    Asgard: "Surrender TLW to us."
                    Greg: "Never, computer close link"

Soon after this convo only Greg's ship remains and the Asgard are preparing to destory Greg's ship, but than a hyperspace window opens and Greg's new Flagship arrives. Greg quickly beams over to his new -living- ship and the Asgard are beaten by this new powerful vessel, but Greg doesn't destroy the Asgard and impressed by their power, Greg offers them to become his allies which they eagerly accept.

So after this battle, Greg still holds TLW and has new allies.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Targeting Greg's New Flagship and
                      Remaining Renegade Asgard Fleet...

Commence Firing...

Target Eliminated.

"At last, TLW is mine again!"

Comment

But when the explosion is fading the shape of Greg's flagship appears to PJ's surprise.
                        Greg to PJ and his renegade Asgard ships:
                        Greg: "You really thought that those weapons had effect on me?"
                        Greg: "MY phasing technology allowed me to phase and by doing so zeroing the effect of the blast upon my ship."
                        Greg: "Now you shall feel the true power!"
                        Greg to his fleet
                        Greg: "Cloak and lauch the Ancient drones!"

PJ tries to evade Greg's attack by entering hyperspace, but Greg already anticipated this and placed hyperspace distorters on all of his vessels.

Greg's fleet and Greg's Asgard allies destroy all of the renegade ships and beam PJ to a stasispod and ejects this pod into the vacuum of space. To prevent people from ever opening this pod, Greg has placed a security messure: When the pod is opened by other people than Greg himself, the pod will selfdestruct.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

But Greg didn't know that PJ had already sent out one final message to his OTHER allies before being finally captured and sent away. The uber-powerful race of Furlings were finally on their way to free PJ from the stasis pod, without opening it, by using their special beaming technology. Finally freed, PJ set out once again to capture TLW. But to be successful, he must first capture Greg:

Comment

Greg was already aware of the Furlings, but he doesn't fear them: For Greg has decoded the entire Ancient library.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile all this had been happneing CW has been in spain and now has a tan and also a gibraltarian made universal implosion device. CW activated and the enitre universe (ectept for the UID control centre) is crushed ito the size of a marble. TLW of course is invicible and cannot be crushed like that so it pops out of the white marble ball that is the universe.

BOOM!

The universe then explodes back out to its former wide majesty, Leaving everyone with a splitting headache and CW with TLW.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

After downing some Paracetamol Matt tracks down CW's ship and rings out both TLW and the mysterious new object on to MHV. Matt theorises that the object is a supposed-not-to-exist UID(universe implosion is the only think that could cause that a big a headache). After triple zatting the UID Matt hyperspaces out.
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X