This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    DJF zooms off on her bike only to realise its run out of fuel its splutters to a stop DJF flys off the bike and is knocked unconcious on landing. Sighing at hos own foolish generousity CW phones another ambulance takes TLW and dematerileds in his O'Neill's teleporter pattern buffer. He then runs off.
    ....forgetting to take TLW with him. NL having bribed CW's ewoks to transport her to CW's ship, grabs TLW and quickly teleported out of CW's ship to Jack O'Neill quarters. *sigh* What better hiding place.
    Last edited by Norlioness; 03 May 2004, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
      ...quickly teleported out of CW's ship to Jack O'Neill quarters. *sigh* What better hiding place.
      You forget Jack is on vacation with me on the unknown planet that BCM left us at....who the heck NEEDS TLW
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        You forget Jack is on vacation with me on the unknown planet that BCM left us at....who the heck NEEDS TLW
        Ah, but you only wished for Jack to be on vacation with you. He's here, playing with TLW. NL is very contented!

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
          Ah, but you only wished for Jack to be on vacation with you. He's here, playing with TLW. NL is very contented!
          Ya know I was content to just hang on my little planet and play with Jack for a few days and let TLW go on its merry way...but NNNNNOOOOO you suck me back in.
          Tame marches in just flat out grabs TLW, glares at both NL AND Jack and leaves............Okay I will forgive Jack...I am sure NL has him under some alien drug
          Anyhoo..I am off ...WITH TLW
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tame, still upset over what NL has done to Jack, walks right into DJF. As they appologize for the crash, DJF picks up TLW that Tame dropped in the collision and the two head off in their separate ways.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Tame...stopping abruptly..::atting myself::::::.. OOHHH DJF that was just to dog gone easy

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Ya know I was content to just hang on my little planet and play with Jack for a few days and let TLW go on its merry way...but NNNNNOOOOO you suck me back in.
                Tame marches in just flat out grabs TLW, glares at both NL AND Jack and leaves............Okay I will forgive Jack...I am sure NL has him under some alien drug
                Anyhoo..I am off ...WITH TLW
                Tame leaves Jack with NL?!? Alright!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Norlioness; 11 May 2004, 07:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  Tame, still upset over what NL has done to Jack, walks right into DJF. As they appologize for the crash, DJF picks up TLW that Tame dropped in the collision and the two head off in their separate ways.
                  *scratches head* Why would DJF and TLW go their separate ways? Anyhoo, found TLW wandering around looking lost. Took TLW home and gave it some breakfast. BTW, Jack's gone off-world - darn work!

Comment

CW is troubled by his ewoks betrayal goes back to his O'Neill wit the intention of whipping them with in an inch of the furry livies but is soon assued by Chulak, the head of the loyal ewoks, that they of course were way to loyal to acceot bribes and all Nors money had got her were a poor forgery. CW gives his ewoks large bonuses for their cleverness and goes to bed cuddling the REAL TLW with a FN fifty-four pistol in his grasp. He also makes sure his O'neill's sheilds are raised.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

MAL finds a way to lower the O'Neil's sheilds (Dont ask ME how :-P) Then she sneaks TLW out ofCW arms. Then off MAL dashes!

Comment

Right off into Tom's ambush. As MAL struggles to free herself from the bindings, Tom uses the DHD the gate off to an undisclosed location with TLW. *(And no MAL didn't see the address...the blindfold took care of that).

And THAT'S The Last Word!
                        Thomas G Sluder
                        Smyrna, DE, USA

Comment

Originally posted by TomSluder
                          Right off into Tom's ambush. As MAL struggles to free herself from the bindings, Tom uses the DHD the gate off to an undisclosed location with TLW. *(And no MAL didn't see the address...the blindfold took care of that).

And THAT'S The Last Word!

Luckily as MAL didn't get off MY ship before you ambushed her, the gate you went through was my personal gate and the DHD although looking normal on the outside had an internal modifiaction which records gate adresses, thus CW knows where Tom went and chases him, slaps him silly and takes TLW, then he gates back to his ship, disconnects the DHD so it can't be dialled raises his shields again and laughs manacally seeing as he has

THE LAST WORD.

Mauahahahahahaha
                          Last edited by Crazedwraith; 04 May 2004, 11:59 AM. Reason: Need to assure that i still have TLW, I wrote in the past tense before and the ever present typos of course.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                            Luckily as MAL didn't get off MY ship before you ambushed her, the gate you went through was my personal gate and the DHD although looking normal on the outside had an internal modifiaction which records gate adresses, thus CW knows where Tom went and chases him, slaps him silly and takes TLW, then he gates back to his ship, disconnects the DHD so it can't be dialled raises his shields again and laughs manacally seeing as he has

THE LAST WORD.

Mauahahahahahaha
                            Since the DHD working on the other end isn't essential for the Gate to be dialed (ie the Antartic Gate), Tom gates back to GW's ship (following the tracking device he left behind). After he sneaks into CW's room and steals back TLW ,Tom uses an Asgard Transporter to escape to a hidden, cloaked shuttle and escapes with....
                            The Last Word!
                            Thomas G Sluder
                            Smyrna, DE, USA

Comment

Luckily CW and TLW were on the bridge, they laugh at Tom's foolishness in taking the TLW-shaped C4 explosive left on CW's bunk. Somewhere in the vasteness of space Tom's TLW forgery detonates crippling his vesserla and disabling it's cloak.

The last thing Tom will hear for a while is a monotonus vioce:

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS.....FUTILE.

Alos CW chucks his stargate out an air lock seeing as it's been a liablity
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

CW arrives at the Asgard homeworld where he meets up with Thor.

Thor offers CW a safe place to rest for the night and offers to gaurd TLW for CW.

CW gives Thor TLW and goes to sleep.

Thor took TLW to the safest place he could think of... BCM

BCM thanked Thor and took the his Asgard ship and flew off...
                                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                                X