X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pie crust?

Then it's a pie.

shows Norlioness a recipy book.

While she is looking at it SeaBee takes TLW for a bacon buttie.

sigpic

Comment

Being the kind person NL is, takes one cheesecake PIE and gives it to SB, right on top of his head. While SB is enjoying his cheesecake, TLW is safely back with me.

Originally posted by SeaBee

bacon buttie.

What's that?

Comment

Buttie Is slang for sandwich.

SB makes a buttie, while NL is admiring the artistry, SB pockets TLW.
        sigpic

Comment

Seabee is ambushed by dancing ewoks, while SB is thus distracted CW filches TLW from him and runs off, being very careful NOT to run into anything or trip over anything.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

But unfortunately slips on some cheesecake.
            Tlw flies up into the air and SB catches it.
            sigpic

Comment

Only to examine it and discover that it isn't infact the TLW but is a fake because Apophis has had it all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                Only to examine it and discover that it isn't infact the TLW but is a fake because Apophis has had it all along.

hhhhmmm looky looky at that...what is that sticky out of your sarcophagus while you rejuvinate for 800,000 time...aaahh its TLW and it's now mine all mine......there is nothing in my path to trip me up ::;glares at all on this thread:::::: But there is a small village ahead and I will go and mingle with them. THEY don't want TLW...I hope
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                  Disguises self as Amaunet and Apophis mistaking NL for his queen, gives TLW to NL as a gift

Comment

oooh tricksy that one! But you shouldn't have worn those voluminous robes - made it soooo easy to pick your pocket and now I have it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooops, Tame beat me to it. But still in disguise, picks TLW from Tame's pocket while he mingles with the village folks.

Comment

Darn! Twice beaten to grab TLW. *Frowns at Gipsy* Just have to type faster. Grabs TLW quickly and runs away *don't tell me I'll miss TLW for the third time*

Comment

oops darn it! Got to get the hang of reading these new threads - I jumped straight to the newest post. Should have read the thread first.

Look what'st that over there - Jack, Daniel and Tealc skinny dipping!

**grabs TLW while Norlioness is distracted and runs with it**
                          sigpic

Comment

BCM sneaks into the frey and steals TLW =P
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Snaps out of the drooling view of Jack, Daniel and Teal'c skinny dipping and soon realizes they are only cardboard figures. Sneaky Gipsy!

Sees BCM sneaking off with TLW. Sticks leg out and trips BCM. NL catches TLW safely and takes it shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
                                Snaps out of the drooling view of Jack, Daniel and Teal'c skinny dipping and soon realizes they are only cardboard figures. Sneaky Gipsy!

Sees BCM sneaking off with TLW. Sticks leg out and trips BCM. NL catches TLW safely and takes it shopping.

Seeing as how TLW REALLY HAS been through the ringer...I will leave it with NL for a makeover..........for now........I am waiting for BCM to get his little paws on it before I pounce...I *just* missed him...darnit!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X