Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FHB has been following the trail of the TLW in "Stealth Mode" (Tm).Easy-Peasy for all those of the Feline persuasion!!

FHB sees the horrific way Champos dealt with with NL and decides Champos has gone a bit sadistic in his desperation for TLW.

FHB goes into "Nasty Baggie" Mode and rips Champos' clothing apart,in between socking him with her best Sucker Punches!

When Champos has been sufficiently dealt with,FHB snatches TLW and warns Champos not to try following or he'll get really mauled .

Champos,you have been warned! It'll be the Mice next time!Best ya get some new clothing too.

FHB collects what's left(!) of poor Norlioness and takes her to the Nox.Lya and the guys will soon heal NL and protect FHB and TLW!!

Bye-eee!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

"See, you're making it out like I'm a bad guy, but really I'm not all that bad. I didn't necessarily WANT for NL to walk off a cliff and fall sixty-off feet before landing on the rocks below with a sickening thud, it just happened. At the end of the day, accidents happen. I say that we all just calm down and agree to let by-gones be by-gones."

To try to hold on to one's dignity whilst saying a speech like that can be difficult at the best of times, and to so whilst wearing only torn scraps of clothing (you need to get your nails cut - you scratched me!) it is nigh on impossible. However, it did serve the purpose of putting FHB off-guard, and whilst she is distracted by the sight of his body, Champos grabs TLW and runs off, naked as the day he was born (quite liberating actually), knowing that FHB won't be able to follow until she has got NL to the Nox.
      sum ergo cogitum
      I am therefore I think.

Comment

Ha!!!!!!!!!!! I have held TLW for almost two hours and I hold it still!!!!!!!!!!

I am a GOD!!!!!!!!
        sum ergo cogitum
        I am therefore I think.

Comment

ROTFLMFBO-Translation:"Rolling on the floor, laughing my Furry Butt Off"!

FHB has long since taken NL to the Nox ,for revival and healing.Trouble is ,Lya and Co didn't like what FHB did to you (!!)and lobbed me back through the Stargate!

Afraid I'm back Champos.The Faerie Folk didn't think much of my Feline plans to hunt the Fenri. Pity.I'd have enjoyed the chance at a nice new exotic snack to try!

Having had her cheap laughs at Champos' naturist tendencies(Nice,v.nice ),
          FHB offers the dear,God complexed.........and FREEZING Champos, some fresh "Ethnic" Nox clothing to 1) Warm him up and 2) Spare him the rather bawdy comments other TLW hunters are bound to come up with.( )

While Champos dresses(At last!),FHB nicks back TLW and goes on her merry way!

Oh,one more thing.Lya might want her dress and other Noxie clothes back later!!

Comment

Walks up to FHB says "Yup-yup" to TLW and confirms his long held beleive that electrode zappig doesn't nothing against the drugged Dr Pepper method of brainwashing TLW promtly shoot FHB in the arm this time and runs back to his lord, master and GOD crazedwraith, who smilies at the wounded form Of FHB and zats her as a mercy.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              Walks up to FHB says "Yup-yup" to TLW and confirms his long held beleive that electrode zappig doesn't nothing against the drugged Dr Pepper method of brainwashing TLW promtly shoot FHB in the arm this time and runs back to his lord, master and GOD crazedwraith, who smilies at the wounded form Of FHB and zats her as a mercy.
              ................................................................................ .....
              Tough luck you Ewok- obsessed,fellow Star Wars fan !
              In your delusional state you and TLW only used Intars,so you only stunned me!

Just as well, as Murder is not something to take lightly, and we're ALL getting violent in our desperation for TLW!!

FHB recovers from her daze,and runs CW down, with a borrowed Lawnmower.
              After checking out his new haircut(!) and checking that CW is going to survive ,FHB runs away with TLW to buy the little much-abused Darling a nice little snack!

Comment

Now back in his Scout ship and in orbit Matt G realises that what he thought was TLW has now ruined his jeans. After popping home for new jeans and some cans of Fosters(explanation later) he scans for TLW once again.

Ringing down to join TLW and FHB he requests permission to try out his idea for counteracting the Dr Pepper(feed TLW Fosters) permission granted Matt rings back to his ship and hyperspace's out of the area after dumping some Fosters down TLW's throat.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  ................................................................................ .....
                  Tough luck you Ewok- obsessed,fellow Star Wars fan !
                  In your delusional state you and TLW only used Intars,so you only stunned me!

Just as well, as Murder is not something to take lightly, and we're ALL getting violent in our desperation for TLW!!

FHB recovers from her daze,and runs CW down, with a borrowed Lawnmower.
                  After checking out his new haircut(!) and checking that CW is going to survive ,FHB runs away with TLW to buy the little much-abused Darling a nice little snack!
                  I didn't murder you! My faithful servant, TLW shoot you in the arm with a za'tarc laser beam and i zatted you unconsioucs to spare you the pain.

Thus CW sues FHB for liable and false claims of attempt murder and would have been awarded TLW, but FHB no longer has it so CW is given a million pounds in damgements, this CW uses to simply buy TLW off Matt.

I have TLW.

Muahahahahahahahhahaa
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

£1000000! *wolf whistles*Matt uses 50 grand to get tickets to all of next year's Grand Prix complete with classy hotels. 10 grand for as many Man Unuited and England matches as that will cover , 300 grand to set up younger member of family for a good while. 140 grand to various charities...400 grand for properties in Munich, New York, San Francisco Tokyo and Sydney.

And the remaining £100000 will be used to hire informants from all over Earth and the galaxy as to the location of TLW! I'm not out of the game yet.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      I didn't murder you! My faithful servant, TLW shoot you in the arm with a za'tarc laser beam and i zatted you unconsioucs to spare you the pain.

Thus CW sues FHB for liable and false claims of attempt murder and would have been awarded TLW, but FHB no longer has it so CW is given a million pounds in damgements, this CW uses to simply buy TLW off Matt.

I have TLW.

Muahahahahahahahhahaa
                      .............................................................................
                      Silly CW wasn't actually accused of "Murder"!!LOL!!

Suing FHB? OK,I quite like your reasoning, so no problem with you winning.

Only snag is my crooked lawyers paid you with forged notes,so Matt is still the legal owner at present of TLW!
                      (Don't even think of suing me over the forgeries.Not my responsibility.Truly!)

As CW and Matt argue with their legal teams,TLW quietly sneaks back to FHB and off we go again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                        £1000000! *wolf whistles*Matt uses 50 grand to get tickets to all of next year's Grand Prix complete with classy hotels. 10 grand for as many Man Unuited and England matches as that will cover , 300 grand to set up younger member of family for a good while. 140 grand to various charities...400 grand for properties in Munich, New York, San Francisco Tokyo and Sydney.

And the remaining £100000 will be used to hire informants from all over Earth and the galaxy as to the location of TLW! I'm not out of the game yet.
                        Look Harder at your currency!

Comment

And yet TLW still hasn't been de-programmed, CW's actives TLW's covert return programming. It waits until FHB finally sleeps and heavily sedates the feline, he also soaks FHB on booze so whwn she wakes up with TLW gone she meerly thinks her ownship of it was just a drunken fanatisy.

Meanwhile TLW is back with CW in hos evil-genius' lair enjoying ice-colde dr pepper and roast stormtrooper legs.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Crap!
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Matt G heads to Munich to stock up on the local booze then takes his scoutship to Hebredia where his local contact doesn't know that the currency is fake.

His contact being a scientist he also aquires a drug that is garunteed to counter the Dr Pepper if the Munich beer doesn't work. Matt find Cw, zats him and dumps Munich beer down TLW's throat. After taking his scoutship into orbit TLW also consumes the drug which knocks out the brainwashing once and for all.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

onfortunatly it also activates TLW failsafe which fdetontates an EMP, leaving Matt G defenses as CW's massive O'Neill stroles along and beams off TLW, then it zipps off to the end of the universe to sip some tea.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X