Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately for Tame,FHB is still hot on the TLW trail! Having acquired a Bolas (and the "Gaucho" skills to use it!),FHB easily brings down "Noxie" and thus she rescues TLW from her sweaty little paws!

Having ensured that she's not still toting toilet roll stuck to her shoes,FHB and TLW scuttle off again in search of sanctuary, and more Baileys for TLW-quite a lush isn't she? ............

Edited for accuracy!FHB
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Except that since there was no moon that night, BCM couldn't see where he was going and tripped over Champos' outstretched leg. Champos apologised to TLW, told it he knew it wasn't that kind of word, said it wasn't his type anyway (though obviously if he did go for words then he'd go for TLW defintitely), and they head off together into the night, carrying a torch to see where they're going.
      sum ergo cogitum
      I am therefore I think.

Comment

Mine Mine Mine!!!! (But not for long methinks!)

Comment

Damn! That'll teach me to spend so long on my replies. Fair enough then, FHB has TLW and goes off in search of Baileys. Champos happens to be working behind the bar, and distracts FHB by accidentally spilling a drink all over her. Whilst FHB goes off to clean herself up, Champos takes TLW and runs, runs, runs, I tell you!
          sum ergo cogitum
          I am therefore I think.

Comment

LOL!!
            FHB is a seasoned soak (!) and a little matter like a spilt drink is short work for her to lap up, while chasing madly after Champos!
            Running him to a standstill, in borrowed "Sonic the Hedgehog Speedy Sneakers" (TM),FHB wrestles TLW back and zooms off again!... .

Comment

I'm sorry but I spilt all the drink all over you, and you lapped it up????????? Do you have like an incredibly long tongue, coupled with a really flexible body? Note: while you stop and think about what you've done, I'm just gonne have to steal back TLW. Mine.
              sum ergo cogitum
              I am therefore I think.

Comment

CW walks up to Champos, asks him to give him TLW. Champos refuses so he gets knocked out by loveable cute mad ewoks, CW takes TLW zats it so it has no say in who has it, And then noxifies it so no one can see,hear,smell or sense it.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                  CW walks up to Champos, asks him to give him TLW. Champos refuses so he gets knocked out by loveable cute mad ewoks, CW takes TLW zats it so it has no say in who has it, And then noxifies it so no one can see,hear,smell or sense it.
                  Unfortunately, neither can CW..... so while CW is busy trying to locate the invisible TLW, TLW wanders around looking for a friendly soul. But who should it bump into? Me, of course.

Putting TLW into my pocket, we headed for the secret Nox world (did I tell you that I know the Nox personally?) to have the invisibility cloaking removed from TLW. Lya is understandably upset at CW for using the Nox's secret and patented cloaking capability. She then strips CW of this capability and stamps on his forehead "de-Noxed*

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
                    Unfortunately, neither can CW..... so while CW is busy trying to locate the invisible TLW, TLW wanders around looking for a friendly soul. But who should it bump into? Me, of course.

Putting TLW into my pocket, we headed for the secret Nox world (did I tell you that I know the Nox personally?) to have the invisibility cloaking removed from TLW. Lya is understandably upset at CW for using the Nox's secret and patented cloaking capability. She then strips CW of this capability and stamps on his forehead "de-Noxed*

Bay! How could TLW word find you after i zatted it unconsiuos so it couldn't!!!
                    It don't make sense.

Anyhoo CW cleans off the stamp from his forhead and uses his O'Neill to hyper-launch to the Nox planet and use its go sumwhere beam on the entire planet, TLW is delivered to CW's lap and everything else is ent to Ne'tu a few moments before the Tok'Ra weapon destroys it.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Bay! How could TLW word find you after i zatted it unconsiuos so it couldn't!!!
                      It don't make sense.
                      Because you couldn't see TLW, you spent hours looking for it and by then, TLW had recovered from the zat stun and wandered off.

Anyhoo CW cleans off the stamp from his forhead and uses his O'Neill to hyper-launch to the Nox planet and use its go sumwhere beam on the entire planet, TLW is delivered to CW's lap and everything else is ent to Ne'tu a few moments before the Tok'Ra weapon destroys it.
                      *sigh* Unfortunately, TLW was playing on the planet below the Nox city and was beamed, planet and all by CW. Luckily, the Nox city is well guarded against transport beams of any kind and the Nox are not sent to Netu and are therefore safe. No wonder the Nox won't help the Tau'ris much as they find us real tricksy and sneaky.

NL then tracks CW to his lair, and again with the help of the Nox, beams on board CW's O'Neill and waits until CW's is lulled into complacency that TLW is not leaving him. CW's stomach growls and he goes in search of food, leaving TLW unattended on his command chair. NL swoops in and beams out with TLW after setting the O'Neill on a course towards a Replicator invested planet. Bye-bye, CW

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
                        I'm sorry but I spilt all the drink all over you, and you lapped it up????????? Do you have like an incredibly long tongue, coupled with a really flexible body? Note: while you stop and think about what you've done, I'm just gonne have to steal back TLW. Mine.
                        I know you no longer have the TLW...but I also see that you have never crossed the path of the infamous F.H. Bagpuss or you would have NEVER asked that question.....
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Unfortunatly for you NL...Tame is a member of one of the sister Tribes of the Nox (see old forum post number something) Seeing as how the Tau'ri HAVE been extremely tricksy and sneaky (the Nox talk just like Smeagal) they feel it is best that TLW be with one of their own...so they hide if from NL's eyes and lead Tame to it. Thus now I again have TLW
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Darn straight, Tame! Add "Flexible" to Pink,cuteish,Shameless and greedy and that description will fit me to a "T"!

Cup-Cake,anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Unfortunatly for you NL...Tame is a member of one of the sister Tribes of the Nox (see old forum post number something) Seeing as how the Tau'ri HAVE been extremely tricksy and sneaky (the Nox talk just like Smeagal) they feel it is best that TLW be with one of their own...so they hide if from NL's eyes and lead Tame to it. Thus now I again have TLW
                              Alas! FHB is feeling sneaky(What do ya expect from a Pink Cat?). FHB tickles Tame and grabs TLW,then legs it v. smartish!

Comment

CW has now eaten a hearty lunch and is quite suprised ti find he no longer has TLW and for some reason there are replicators on his ship. His loya ewoks use thrown stones to se of the reps and then CW then plugs in his acme TLW-FINDER-O-MATIC which leads him to FHB, CW promtly beams down elitle commado ewoks of doom who club FHB and beam back up to the O'Neill (with TLW) which then jumps into hyperspace. Leaving any other TLW hunters unable to board the O'Neill.
                                Last edited by Crazedwraith; 10 May 2004, 07:25 AM. Reason: no reason. i was bored.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X