Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QT gets TLW by jumping in a giant grape and jumping up and down. This made some "complicated scientific stuff that Carter will explain" happen, making TLW simply fall into QT's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      after CW recovers form the quadruple heart attacks caused by actually seeing DJF in this thread again. He t-ports himself to the uncharted island (co-ordinates 789345 on the map and marked quite clear ironically) distracts Daniel be bringing out Janet (at which point a swarm of Jan/Dan shippers bears them both away) In the hubup of trying to keep up with her beloved, DJF forgets TLW which CW neatly palms and heads of to endor for a party with the extended families of his ewok crew.

EDIT: Darn too slow, much too slow. Serves me right for attepting something so complicated.

CW jumps on QT squirts webbing in to his face ala Spider-man graps TLW and stores it his back pocket and web swings off...
      Well, since Greg didn't get TLW from me, he had a fake, so the TLW CW got from QT (which he got from Greg) is a fake, therefore the real TLW is the one CW got from bringing Janet to the uncharted (but not uncharted) island.

So which by following the logic, QT then took the real TLW by using the giant grape....... I've now confused myself.

In helping DJF unconfuse herself, QT comes by to try and explain. DJF then just takes TLW and says "forget the confusion, I have the real TLW" and let's just go from there."
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

good idea.

*zat*

CW runs off with TLW.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Now that's not nice (so what if I gave you a quadruple heart attack.) So in exchange of that "zatting", I get my Jaffa cabana boys to come after you....

CS decides it's not worth fighting over for the time being and hands TLW back to DJF.

sigpic

Comment

who's CS?

CW runs even further off with TLW.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

oh those stupid typos....... Well, because she really should be working and not "playing" DJF lets CW go for now. (besides he needs to get his strength back before Greg and QT decide to show back up. )

sigpic

Comment

Greg appears and shoots CW in the leg. CW falls over and sees Greg, he tries to get away, but Greg shoots him again. Greg takes TLW and goes to Antartica.
                Signed,

Gregorius
                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

like ouch.

CW remotly activates The anceint weapon in antartica one drone explodes greg another disarmed one carries TLW to CW.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg's Ancient Personal Shield protected him from the blast, so after getting back to his feet he follows the drone to CW. CW's surprised to see that Greg's alive, and starts shooting at Greg. Greg, protected by the shield, runs to CW, disarms him and takes TLW after hitting CW KO.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

CW fell on Greg, sending TLW flying and by a greatly improbable chance gets picked up by a spaceship using the infinate improbability drive, which QT stole.

Comment

Unfortunally Icarus was still in orbit and shoots down QT's ship. Greg uses the hyperspace transporters to get to th crash site so he can salvage TLW and all usable technology.

With TLW and the tech Greg beams to Icarus and goes to his Citadel.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

what on earth is going on in this thread, can someone explain to me what is going on?

Comment

You have to steal the last word (TLW) off the other players. For example: QT (Qtyled) goes to greg's (Gregorius's) citadel and uses Replicator technology to steal TLW. See, now I have TLW.

Comment

okay, i still don't understand so i'll watch you guys do it!

Comment

QT steals TLW from shovar with my super-computer named B.B.Q.

Comment

Working...
                                X