Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't take a thunker's clone away from them without facing the consequences.

DJF breaks her clone out and destroys Greg's gravity prison. Then with a vengence, she tracks down Greg. He's busily stuffing his face with the chocolate he stole. Because he is so distracted, DJF easily takes TLW. Then she scolds Greg for taking her clone and then takes the rest of Greg's chocolate before leaving.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

CW reforms himselve. The promtly drops dead at seeing DJF, a hunter from the golden ages, in the thread. Flicking his fingers CW ressurcted himself (don't how i ask how i clicked my fingers when dead, I'm just THAT good)

Then he brings chocolate to DJFs house and has a party and a girly chat (appreciatte the effort DJF, since I'm a bloke )

Unfortunatly one of the choclates DJF stole from Greg was laced with purgative (eek!) and CW sucumms to temptation while DJF is heaving in the bathroom (lovely image ) he steals TLW and T-ports out.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

oh look, they've all gone. I WIN!!
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg intercepts CW and takes TLW. Greg uses his hyperspace transporters to go to a ship and leaves Earth.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

unfortunatly that Ship was a RSotD (you really should check where you beam yourself Greg) the RSotD beams TLW (but not greg) back to origin ( ie. CW) and then self destructs.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg escapes before the explosion and beams a few m away from CW. CW surprised to see Greg is zatted and Greg takes TLW. Greg uses his hyperspace transporters (tm) to go to the SGC and dials a random location and leaves a virus that as soon as this location is dialed erases it from the computer and from the memory of all those who work in the SGC.
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Greg arrives on the planet, but I am waiting. Greg predictably tries to zat me but i am wearing a red hat, making the zat useless. I steal TLW and gate to my secret base on Kashyyyk.

Comment

CW destroys Kashayk with the Death Star, then he hops in A RSotD beams TLW in from the debris feild and hyperdrive back to the milky way
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg's beamed in by Icarus and uses tracks down CW using the sub dermal tracing chip he implanted.

Cw, who thinks he's save, watches TLW in awe. Suddenly Icarus decloaks and beams in TLW. CW, who thinks that Greg'll destroy the ship, hides, but Greg uses his wormhole tech to go the galaxy far far away to meet his friend Yoda.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

QT gates to the galaxy far far away and a has massive lightsaber battle with Greg on Mustafar. QT staels TLW destroying his wormhole tech. I then go through the gate to the Yuuzhan Vong galaxy, destroying the gate in TGFFA just as I arrive, leaving Greg stranded in TGFFA.

Comment

QT is viscuously beated by the yuzhann vonmg for using the blastemous infedel technological. CW appears in a RSotD and recuses him. In thanx QT gives CW TLW (the real one, I checked) and walks away...
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

So, TLW passed to CW, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of Men are easily corrupted. And TLW has a will of its own.

<CW, proudly wearing TLW on a chain round his neck, returns from the battle against the Yuuzhan Vong. On the way, his troop, all but obliterated in the recent battle, is attacked by a band of Solar-Powered Ninja Penguins. In the melee, CW grabs the chain and snaps it, putting TLW on his finger, and immediately vanishes. He dives into the river. But TLW slips off his finger and falls down to the river bottom. CW, visible again, is spotted by Solar-Powered Ninja Penguins and killed by Post-it® Note arrows.>

TLW betrayed CW, to his death. And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

History became legend, legend became myth, and for two and a half thousand years, TLW passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer.

Qtyled: My Precioussssss

Comment

like---ouch.

Whats dead can never die. I'm a wraith silly, I can't be killed. CW effortless refomrs his body and then hunts QT. He wins a riddling contest with QT and walks off with TLW.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg laughes because Icarus comes and beams him in. Greg quickly opens a wormhole to CW and beams in TLW. Greg reopens another wormhole and goes to Middle-Earth.
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Greg finds was suprised to find himself in Mount Doom where QT grabs TLW, as the camera pulls back dramatically.

Comment

Working...
                                X