Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your dinner is ready....you have maids enjoy your meal.. and Merlin, i only got to watch the first series *looks for shoes* there probably in the fridge
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
      haha, am I that worrying?

there was that time where I accidentally set my shoe on fire when trying to stomp out a fire with plastic in it...
      !!!You definitely are !

Hello... Merlin?
      Oh, yes.. Merrlin

Shutting the slidey part of my desk without removing cups...well, I've never done it .... I've banged my head on it and it's almost done it before !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        *runs after Ukko* oh Ukko...i have pie

never light a resis ciggy again the lighter must have been leaking it caught fire in my hand, there was a lot of blowing and shaking but it finally went out
        I dub thee Pookey the Pyrochick, patron saint of fire.

It gives new meaning to the line, "Come on baby light my fire."
        sigpic

Comment

^ Patron Saint ? Wouldn't trust her with that !!!!!

Light the stove when my brother's holding a hair ....

Comment

your dinner is ready....you have maids enjoy your meal.. and Merlin, i only got to watch the first series *looks for shoes* there probably in the fridge
            In the fridge?
            sigpic

Comment

im the one with the stuffing why are you her stuffingness or is it because your always stuffing yourself with me

You're her Stuffingness !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                I dub thee Pookey the Pyrochick, patron saint of fire.

It gives new meaning to the line, "Come on baby light my fire."
                the fire officer came the other day and he was telling us all that to be involved in one fire is rare, in two it was extremly rare but in three the fire dept would have you on record as an arsonist, thats if your around when the fire engine shows, thats only ....hold on its happened three times..i forgot about the tyre factory...nothing to do with me..i was trying to put a fire out that id spotted...i is a good girl
                sigpic

Comment

!!!!
                  Make a goulash or cook anything else nice for my family... Gluttonous pigs
                  It should have lasted 8 days, but I got barely any and my mother ate however much ...!!!!!
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

aah but Sil is that not a testament to your good cooking

went to Asda with my friend, she picked up an eyeliner and was going to put it in the trolley when i said itll just slip thro give it here, so she did, i put it behind my ear well we paid for everything pushed the trolley to her car, and i stopped dead..yep youve guessed it..it was still behind my ear...i was devastated..after i finished laughing..my friend took it back in and paid for it...they apparently found it amusing too
                    sigpic

Comment

Heheh
                      Good of you to return ... many wouldn't
                      Getting excited about a good bike (motorbike of course ) in the paper for $300 before checking the issue date of the paper ....

Comment

Note to self: asking a girl out works better when she's not home on leave >.<
                        sigpic
                        Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
                          aaah, makes me think about the time I tried to do a lighter trick while being drunk (that was something stupid I'll never do again...)

I lit my fleece sweater on fire, it started melting, so I ran away (being drunk), the back door was open but there was a chair in the way, so I fell over the chair while my sweater was on fire. Hilarity prevailed as most surprisingly I didn't have heavy burns...
                          Ha, this reminder me of the time I lit my hair on fire. I'm was completely sober, it just turn out litter, candles and hair don't mix well. Thankfully it wasn't much hair and I wasn't burned, and you couldn't really tell I burn it.
                          I learn two very important things... 1.) Hair is hightly flammable. 2.) Stop, drop and roll never crosses your mind when your actually on fire!
                          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

i will never again read garfieldminusgarfield.com while drunk....it is way too funny and actually can cause pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
                              Note to self: asking a girl out works better when she's not home on leave >.<
                              Good luck next time
                              Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                              i will never again read garfieldminusgarfield.com while drunk....it is way too funny and actually can cause pain!

Carrying out meat for my dog on a chopping board

I hit it with my elbow and it went EVERYWHERE ... and smeared on the walls ...
                              !!!!

Comment

Wow this thread has passed a 1000 posts..

Who would have thought causing myself so much pain would lead to something so good.

Think of it as my little gift to the people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X