Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your avatar and name say about you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been writing quizzes (for a Stargate website) for nine years, so it's a riff on the word "quiz". And the photo is me... in slightly paranoid mode. Well, it is on the Profile and whenever I'm allowed to use one...

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      *hugs LoS*
      *hugs Pookeybear*
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
        I've been writing quizzes (for a Stargate website) for nine years, so it's a riff on the word "quiz". And the photo is me... in slightly paranoid mode. Well, it is on the Profile and whenever I'm allowed to use one...
        yes, saw that about quizzes in another similar thread (lost it now - I think I posted about my daxmaryrussel there - novel size )
        My profile photo is of myself too - but only 5 years ago. At East slope bar at Sussex University

Comment

Mine is easy I just love Dragons and I am a female. Dragonchick would make me sound young dragonwoman didn't roll off the tongue so I went with Dragongirl. And naturally I have to have a Dragon for my avi to go with my name.
          sigpic

Comment

I think mine says Anubis was used too much.
            sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

And what does the name say?

Comment

My name says - when I was 14 I could not spell prometheus and the avatar is Leeds Rhinos (rugby league team) lifting super league grand final trophy!
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                X