This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
    It's not worth joining because it'll be obsolete very soon. It'll be replaced with Worder, which lets you post one word messages. Then that'll be replaced with Moaner, which lets you post moans on your profile. Then that'll be replaced with Breather, which will let you breathe messages. Then that'll be replaced with Blinker, which lets you blink your messages. Then our brains will be so atrophied that we'll be defenseless against the wolf packs that will come and devour us.

If you have Facebook, don't bother with Twitter. Besides, you can become a fan of Barack Obama and the White House on Facebook and you'll get updates posted on your news feed.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

You can also become a fan of "not being on fire" on Facebook. That has to be my absolute favorite "fan of" thing.

Comment

Social sites seem like a waste of time to me. I have two, but hardly use them. I'd rather talk to friends face-to-face or over the phone. *shrugs*
        sigpic

Comment

unfortunately, Facebook copied the twitter feeds for their new update, and it turned Facebook in a pile of garbage.
          And the people that like the twitter process, who have Facebook, will probably use Facebook, instead of Twitter, subsequently making Twitter pointless.
          Basically, I just hate the new Facebook.

Comment

yes it is i love it 130 + tweets and counting
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think it's a giant waste of time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                I think it's a giant waste of time.
                if i couldn't text my tweets with my cell phone i probably wouldn't use it. beats regular blogging
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                X