X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my john mayer drool

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
      A thread for awesome females, excellent!
      I didn't know the guys had their own, I'm going to have to have a peek.
      I wonder if they have any pink, after all, a lot of guys are wearing it now.........
      No we ain't except from this frakking retard.

Last edited by Kelt'ar; 26 April 2009, 04:53 PM. Reason: grammar
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Erm...difficult to answer that question...but I think there are some good ones out there!
        Aren't most of the good one's taken?

And Pink rocks! (literally and figurally speaking )
        Pink the singer rocks pink the colour is horrible
        sigpic

Comment

A thread for awesome females, excellent!
          I didn't know the guys had their own, I'm going to have to have a peek.
          I wonder if they have any pink, after all, a lot of guys are wearing it now.........
          Yeah after I found of the female thread I had to sneak into the man one as well...

the one with the insecure men that try to look manly!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Aren't most of the good one's taken?
          Not always...but usually yes*sigh*

Pink the singer rocks pink the colour is horrible
          Both are cool

If only this one was available...

*le sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Not always...but usually yes*sigh*
              With my luck i'd miss out on one of the good one's

If only this one was available...

*le sigh*
              Ooh my baby
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ishay View Post
                no there are some good men out there. i was lucky enough to find one
                I'm also lucky to be with a good looking, kind and caring man, shame about his income (or lack of).
                I have expensive shopping tastes that are being ignored.
                Can I upgrade him for a richer model
                "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  PH has been driving tanks

Spoiler:
                  http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/pharaoh_hamenthotep/IMG_3255.jpg[/IMG]
                  Men in uniform, that's what we (ok maybe mostly just me ) like to see.
                  I think my liking for it is turning into some sort of obession now.
                  "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

I can not express how much I dislike snow at the moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Send some to me?

The snow we got this year was more annoying than fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                        Send some to me?

The snow we got this year was more annoying than fun.
                        Most of our snow in the last two months has been a lot. Luckily there is only a few inches instead of a few feet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                          I'm also lucky to be with a good looking, kind and caring man, shame about his income (or lack of).
                          I have expensive shopping tastes that are being ignored.
                          Can I upgrade him for a richer model
                          Lol...that's my problem too...I have an expensive taste

But a girl's gotta look good right? That make-up etc isn't comin' for free!

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          I can not express how much I dislike snow at the moment.
                          *does sunglasses off*

Awww*hugs* I hope the snow stops soon

*sends some of her own sun towards iffy*
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol...that's my problem too...I have an expensive taste

But a girl's gotta look good right? That make-up etc isn't comin' for free!

*does sunglasses off*

Awww*hugs* I hope the snow stops soon

*sends some of her own sun towards iffy*
                            Thanks, we need some sunshine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lady Tuatha *hugs* there are good ones out there, but don't look for one near my home town. The majority of the 'text to the editor' in the local rag are always about how you can't find a decent girl/guy and that you have to move down south to find true love. (Of course, I'm pretty sure they're just not looking in the right places)

Of course there is this guy Damo who is looking for true love. Good luck to him

PH - I'm jealous, tanks? Now those are some serious 'muscle cars'

Bee11 - The upgrade line is pretty long

Iffy, I would really love some snow I've never seen it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lady Tuatha *hugs* there are good ones out there, but don't look for one near my home town. The majority of the 'text to the editor' in the local rag are always about how you can't find a decent girl/guy and that you have to move down south to find true love. (Of course, I'm pretty sure they're just not looking in the right places)

Of course there is this guy Damo who is looking for true love. Good luck to him

PH - I'm jealous, tanks? Now those are some serious 'muscle cars'

Bee11 - The upgrade line is pretty long

Iffy, I would really love some snow I've never seen it.
                                thanks lol, im just going through a ' theres no good men ' phase because i recently broke up with my partner of 3 an a half years.. I will be grand tho, will just enjoy being young free and single

Comment

Working...
                                X