Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    Bye pooks.

I'm not gonna wear one of them 'T' shirts, well not until summer anyway.

BTW, Keira arrived in Hawaii, Sunday 1300. They are only staying to re-fuel, then it's off to San Diego! Say's hi to everyone, spent two hours Sunday morning when they surfaced, before entering Pearl, on the computer, catching up.
    HI KEIRA hi pj you in one of those t-shirts .....um....me thinks you might pull it off ....maybe......perhaps ok im gonna leave that subject (for now)
    Last edited by pookey; 02 August 2009, 10:25 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Pookey's corect Drew. That is a woman's right and priveledge to behave in that way. For a man...sheeeesh, no offence Drew, but he needs a good slap around the ears. What a dweeb!!!!!!!
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

he's actually speaking to me this morning and when i asked why he wouldn't tell me why he was mad last night he said it was b/c 'you always turn it around so it's my fault anyway'...he tries to start that fight EVERY time so this time i DID NOT ENGAGE! *sigh* so his punishment is that he had to get the kids their breakfast and he has to sit down there with them while i play on gw
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

so youve done something wrong (and you dont know what) he wouldnt say what(because youd say it was his fault) you get him to look after kids and play on GW who would you say won that argument (not bad considering it was suppose to be your fault )you handled that skilfulley you have my respect.
          sigpic

Comment

thanks pookey...it backfired a bit though b/c when i came downstairs the breakfast dishes were still in the sink and there was still cereal on the table *sigh* men, can't live with 'em can't . . .*insert snarky remark here*
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

never mind that YOU WON tis a victory for woman. *bells whistles and other assorted whatnots* my friend came back today she been away for ten days missed her she bought me something for my hair and an alien pin looks like an asgard my favorite race. having a blonde moment is the fair tonight or have you had it
              sigpic

Comment

yay asgard pin!

fair starts tonight, runs all week...although i dont know if we'll be going tonight as boys have not been listening and only just went to sleep (1 1/2 hours after i put them down for naps)...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  yay asgard pin!

fair starts tonight, runs all week...although i dont know if we'll be going tonight as boys have not been listening and only just went to sleep (1 1/2 hours after i put them down for naps)...
                  i give em till you decide to do something relaxing and theyll be out of their beds like ICBMs. thats along time for a fair to go on is it celebrating anything or just for the hell of it
                  sigpic

Comment

it's just our annual fair, first full week of august every summer....loads of fun and good food
                    sigpic

Comment

A little word about men from one of them (ugh, I tend to think more of myself as a cuddly Bear, you know, not really a "HUMAN" male).
                      "The good thing about men is, they're like buses, there's always another one coming!"
                      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                        A little word about men from one of them (ugh, I tend to think more of myself as a cuddly Bear, you know, not really a "HUMAN" male).
                        "The good thing about men is, they're like buses, there's always another one coming!"
                        i suppose there is PJ but i watched to much Jerry Springer ages ago and it kinda puts you off any form of relationships i stick to my cats they dont answer back (well not all the time ) any woman out there who feels the same way (pets or men ) come on girls be candid.
                        sigpic

Comment

my cats are higher maintenance than my kids and hubby put together....lol but i love 'em....i could use an afternoon to myself from time to time though....ah the joys of doing your 'job' 24/7
                          Last edited by drewandian; 04 August 2009, 05:09 AM. Reason: spelling....
                          sigpic

Comment

hi drew hows it going? whenever my husband and i went shopping he always complained to checkout girl that it "was thirty tins of cat food and a tin of peas for us" but he always loved the cats no matter what he used to say.its raining again here and i just found out i may have to work on my days off (i might as well move in) so i probably working twelve days straight god i hope they can find someone to cover.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              hi drew hows it going? whenever my husband and i went shopping he always complained to checkout girl that it "was thirty tins of cat food and a tin of peas for us" but he always loved the cats no matter what he used to say.its raining again here and i just found out i may have to work on my days off (i might as well move in) so i probably working twelve days straight god i hope they can find someone to cover.
                              it's going...still trying to find the volume button on the kids...there has to be one around here somewhere, right!? (they're so loud and i have a headache already... )

it's sunny and comfortable here...gorgeous weather, i just don't seem to have any get up and go. . .

that sucks...12 days straight...yuck!
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY got my two days off found some suck....um.... found some nice person to do it. LOL the heat gets you like that just drains you to the point that you dont care what the kids do so long as they leave you alone. as for headache the computer doesnt help, sometimes i think it helps just to turn the backlight on the screen down a bit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X