No announcement yet.

The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea stargate is definitely a much better addiction....my sis watches big brother and follows the blogs and live feeds and i get totally lost when we talk unless i watch the show..*shrug* just one more thing to zap my brain cells i guess....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

my friends the same when she talks about the soaps, home and away ,neighbours and summer bay cant tell one from other, emmerdale and coronation street are just the same ,ill say oh she just had a baby and she says no thats the other program ,god it does ya head in all the people look alike the only difference is the weather.
      sigpic

Comment

lol tell me about it!
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

what character do you like in sg1 or sga its obvious which one i like by the way that a nice name is it yours or made up.
          sigpic

Comment

ok...hmmm..SG1, Sam's my favorite (i kinda have a bit of a (ok, a HUGE) girl crush on AT) and I've been a fan of RDA since I was a kid....I'm a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper....

On SGA....I'm still getting to know them, I've only just started watching the first season...I know, I live under a rock or something! LOl no actually, I just never started watching it when it first started, dunno why...and then we didn't have cable so I couldn't watch it. I've been borrowing it from the library and right now would have to say that Sheppard's my fave...although as much as I try not to, I can' help but enjoy McKay too.....

my screen name is actually the combination of my sons' names (Andrew and Christian)
            sigpic

Comment

having a bit of trouble keeps logging off i have to log back on ,then ,INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY WEBPAGE keeps coming up and, when i finaly get on my network shuts down, (laugh , i could cry) our kids are off school here and i suspect several million of them are on here ok thats off my considerable chest. i think you will enjoy sga and you cant help but like rodney but sometimes you could strangle him(especially when hes mean to dear sweet zelenka. now im gonna try and post this wish me luck
              sigpic

Comment

yay it posted! I hate when the internet acts all crazy....i've been lucky and my connection's pretty good...and the hubby's laptop is way faster than my desktop so i'm just zipping right along here....

McKay is like my kids...I love him but sometimes I just wanna drop kick 'im!
                sigpic

Comment

thats it rub it in LOL ive got a netbook and its not that fast at least i dont think so, but, its pretty and pink and thats what matters *smug look*. i loved the sg1 episode where coombs and felger try to rescue sg1 it was hilarious have you got a favorite.
                  sigpic

Comment

aw...i wanna pink computer!

I loved that ep...it was funny!

Fave eps....SG1, Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know are two of my favorites...I cry every time I watch them....
                    sigpic

Comment

ok its off again 4th attempt . i couldnt remember the devil you know so i had a look(time its taken to post this i could have watched it) excellent episode i do like sams dad. i like jacob when hes with rda especially one paticular episode jacob says something like "it tracks the gould fleet" jack says "we could have done with that ages ago why they let you have it now" jacob " they dont know i took it my relationship with the council has been strained of late" jack "well its not gonna get any better if you keep stealing stuff, im not complaining well take anything tracking devices weapons silverware" i know its a bit long but i thought it funny. i gotta go now its 9.20pm here work in morning great talking to you prob catch you tommorow.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL yeah i love them together too....funny stuff
                        'Night! *waves* I'm sure I'll see ya tomorrow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Pookey I just realised you live near me, I'm a notts person too!

May I just add that one of my favorite eps is 200.... I've never normally enjoyed 'filler' eps but that one was hilarious!! Oh and Drew, once you reach season 3 of SGA I have a strong feeling you will be in love with Ronon
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                            Hey Pookey I just realised you live near me, I'm a notts person too!

May I just add that one of my favorite eps is 200.... I've never normally enjoyed 'filler' eps but that one was hilarious!! Oh and Drew, once you reach season 3 of SGA I have a strong feeling you will be in love with Ronon
                            its a small world . i liked that episode to. just got back from work gotta go back at 3.30 be home at 5.30 can pm then or just chat on here great thread. if you like reading stargate fanfic puddlejumperoz has a dam good one its called the captives check it out. how ya doing drew life treating you good.
                            sigpic

Comment

hello ladies!

chelle you might be right...ronon does look rather...yummy... just haven't gotten that far through SGA yet

hey pookey! life's good...although if the kids would just give me three minutes to post on here, things would go faster....they just keep repeating themselves til i answer them....ugh....

we're headed to the park....i'll be back on later....*waves*
                              sigpic

Comment

hi drew how did things go in the park? did ya wear em out so you could go on computer unhindered. whats your other fav programs beside stargate big brother dont count cause thats not like a program its twadle dont let it get to you your strong you can beat this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X