The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    But didn't you know that you're supposed to set his clothes out the night before so he knows what to wear!?
    yep. i aint his slave it was his fault he just wont admit it
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      But didn't you know that you're supposed to set his clothes out the night before so he knows what to wear!?
      Or else you'll end up facing a guy who's wearing plaid. Why would they willingly wear clothing so hideous?

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
        You know Susie, Esther from Orphan kinda looks like you if you turn your head a certain way...
        scary Kysa. but yeah the little kid does remind me kind of like a prettier version of me! glad i didnt turn out like that
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
          Or else you'll end up facing a guy who's wearing plaid. Why would they willingly wear clothing so hideous?
          because they know its the one thing that frightens us. fashion faux pas.
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            scary Kysa. but yeah the little kid does remind me kind of like a prettier version of me! glad i didnt turn out like that
            I saw that commercial on the TV and i said "Holy shaloos that looks like Susie!"

Comment

because they know its the one thing that frightens us. fashion faux pas.
              Or because they're too thick to know any better.

Comment

I saw that commercial on the TV and i said "Holy shaloos that looks like Susie!"
                oh wow. its nice to know im loved now i wanna see that!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Or because they're too thick to know any better.
                  I can only speak for my hubby...but I know that he just doesn't care...which is why the boys and I will be dressed all cute for church (the boys look ADORABLE in polos and khakis ) and he's in jean shorts and a tshirt....

Oh and he unceremoniously dumped his uniform on a chair in the living room...I guess that means he wants me to wash it? *shrug*
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

You know Susie, Esther from Orphan kinda looks like you if you turn your head a certain way...
                    Bejesus that looks scary/great! I'll end up going to watch it on my own tho.... my hubby's a wimp!

Oh my god.... men are fashion faux pas!

My husband can't understand why he can't wear light coloured jeans, brown shoes, a white belt and a navy shirt....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                      Bejesus that looks scary/great! I'll end up going to watch it on my own tho.... my hubby's a wimp!

Oh my god.... men are fashion faux pas!

My husband can't understand why he can't wear light coloured jeans, brown shoes, a white belt and a navy shirt....
                      *shakes her head* abysmal. it simply isnt done. and i thought i was a bad fashion sheep
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*shakes her head* abysmal. it simply isnt done. and i thought i was a bad fashion sheep
                        Now you see what I have to deal with too

On the other hand I've figured out a really underhand way to get some time on my own *cue evil laugh*

When my husband was watching the darts once I kept talking and getting on his nerves then I announced 'I think I might go run myself a bath and chill out reading my book in it for a few hours, give you some peace'

Sooooo now whenever he wants some peace to watch something/play his playstation, he gets a bath run for me complete with candles, cup of tea and my latest book so basically he gets me out of his hair for a bit
                        sigpic

Comment

On the other hand I've figured out a really underhand way to get some time on my own *cue evil laugh*

When my husband was watching the darts once I kept talking and getting on his nerves then I announced 'I think I might go run myself a bath and chill out reading my book in it for a few hours, give you some peace'

Sooooo now whenever he wants some peace to watch something/play his playstation, he gets a bath run for me complete with candles, cup of tea and my latest book so basically he gets me out of his hair for a bit
                          you are an evil genius! I must learn from you! LOL
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

oooh i must try that on my hubby 'Chelle that is inspired!
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Why thank you

Another good one.... if they don't like certain food, hide it! He won't eat carrots so I grate them into pies and gravy dishes And he's never liked spicy food so I've been putting cayene pepper in his food for months and now.... he has pepper on his mash potatoes!!

I'm getting there with him.... I'm really quite devious aren't I?!
                              sigpic

Comment

oh indeed! ive managed to almost completely turn my hubby into a vegeterian! MWAHAHAHAHA but i still have to cook the occasional roast for him.
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X