The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
    Why yes! Cheers! *sips* Now, what are we to do about Mapp over there?
    hmmm im thinking we hand him over to PH for the next step of girlyfication oestrogen enhancement!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

PH is busy at the moment.. *leaves instructions for Susie* That should tell you everything you need to know..

Comment

*giggles*

I like all the transformations...great work!! I wanna see more of those
        sigpic

Comment

hello ladies! I'm new here and was reading along and just thought i'd offer up my two cents to a few things....

i'm not much of a girly girl either, although the older i get (and with raising two boys) i'm getting a little girlier.... i served in the army (my combat boots don't fit right anymore though! ), i'm a purple belt in tang so doo (LOVE IT....and i can kick some serious butt now!) and just about article of clothing i own is blue or black (forget dresses, i'm short and a little round still and they just look DUMB!)

Twilight is ok but i feel like it takes meyer about 50 pages to say something that most ppl would say in one sentence....Harry Potter is much better, books 6 and 7 are my faves, 3 is up there too.....

most mornings it takes me about 30 minutes TOTAL from shower to being fully clothed to get ready - it helps that a little curl cream in my hair is pretty much all it takes unless i wanna wear it straight (having 2 kids under the age of 6 helps you get moving quickly or you'll find the cat in compromising situations and that's just not good!)

um....i've rambled for a bit....but eh, i'm a girl, i do that!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Cool! *hugs Drewy* Welcome to the club.

Comment

Cool! *hugs Drewy* Welcome to the club.
              thanks it's nice to be among friends who understand the importance of stargate! my sisters (irl) just don't quite get it, but i'm working on them!
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Drewy *waves* Nice to see a fellow Potter fan

Now Susie, this oestrogen enhancement thingy.... *iz confused* he's not gonna end up with better hair than you is he?? We can't make him a better girl than us!!! Just give him a half treatment *snickers*
                sigpic

Comment

ladies be advised : make women of us & you will have to put up with our mood swings

Comment

*waves* thanks for the welcome....yay harry potter....anxiously awaiting the new movie!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                      ladies be advised : make women of us & you will have to put up with our mood swings
                      if you're anything like my hubby (whom i love dearly....), making women of you won't change the mood swings you already have and we've learned to put up with them already....i'm personally not too worried!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post

if you're anything like my hubby (whom i love dearly....), making women of you won't change the mood swings you already have and we've learned to put up with them already....i'm personally not too worried!
                        he's obviously a woman in disguise

Comment

he's obviously a woman in disguise
                          ummmm....uhh.....errr....nope, don't think so
                          sigpic

Comment

We have to put up with you in general. I think we can handle this.

Comment

We have to put up with you in general.

very well then, if that's what you think of me then I'm leaving, and I'll never, never, ever return here for the next 12 hours, ever !
                              Last edited by SoulReaver; 12 June 2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

very well then, if that's what you think of me then I'm leaving, and I'll never, never, ever return here for the next 12 hours, ever !
                                Yay! Soul's gone! Soul's gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X