The Manly Thread of Manliness!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    Injecting extra testosterone could force his body to increase its estrogen production rate... so really it could have the opposite effect to what he's going for...
    Actually, excess testosterone does become estrogen so all he's doing is causing water retention, breast enlargement, atrophy of the genitals, decrease in libido, and cancer.

Sounds fun, no?
    sigpic

Comment

I think, maybe, you manly men might have handled this better....

Spoilers for Brainstorm
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

So how did he inject himself with it?
        metaphorically.
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

you brought me my punchbag. good girl

Injecting extra testosterone could force his body to increase its estrogen production rate... so really it could have the opposite effect to what he's going for...
          not to mention a host of nasty side effects (like an irrepressible urge to do housechores). I know, I know
          thankfully I don't need to anyway
          Last edited by SoulReaver; 13 November 2008, 06:20 PM.

Comment

So how did he inject himself with it?
            um I said I injected it in into the thread, lass. enough of it to last for the next 10 pages

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              Rodney doesn't think it did. He's skeptical.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...t-mckaydan.jpg
              made me lol

back on topic, probably the best race EVAR.

Comment

Hoooargh!!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JAErIYWdoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e7Yk...eature=related

Watch and learn guys!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                    i went to the royal tournament once, can't remember what year it was.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

*comes screaming into the thread* SOMEONE SAY A CHUCK NORRIS JOKE! TELL ME SOMETHING IDIOTIC! MAKE FART JOKES! *wails* i fear i may have lost my status as a tomboy
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        *comes screaming into the thread* SOMEONE SAY A CHUCK NORRIS JOKE! TELL ME SOMETHING IDIOTIC! MAKE FART JOKES! *wails* i fear i may have lost my status as a tomboy

Hope that helps....
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                        Spoiler:
                        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

*sighs* oh thats better for a inute i thought i was going girly im being forced to wear office attire and i caught myself putting LIPGLOSS on the other day for no reason whatsoever.

HELP! THE PINK IS AFTER ME!
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                            *sighs* oh thats better for a inute i thought i was going girly im being forced to wear office attire and i caught myself putting LIPGLOSS on the other day for no reason whatsoever.

HELP! THE PINK IS AFTER ME!
                            what's "office attire"
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

.....*shudders* a skirt and a white top and HEELS >.< *wails* MORE CHUCK NORRIS! >.<
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

why do you have to wear a skirt? can't you wear trousers? and why heels? i smell a lawsuit.
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X