• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about mullets? are they manly?

"Wøøf!"

Comment

not on him.

who's more manly, the dude kissing the chick, or the epic ninja?
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

basic manly requirements.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tymI2YzR77s
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
          or posting that absoloutley idiotic cartoon which I hoped never to see again, I now declare you unfit to be a man!
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            or posting that absoloutley idiotic cartoon which I hoped never to see again, I now declare you unfit to be a man!
            negative sir.
            sigpic

Comment

Manly vehicle

Spoiler:

Manly job
              Spoiler:

Manly idea
              Spoiler:
              <is mod snipped>

Manly beer
              Spoiler:

Manly answer to a XvsX thread in the science forum on Gateworld

Spoiler:
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 13 November 2008, 03:51 PM. Reason: crosses PG line
              sigpic
              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
              Spoiler:
              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                Pretty sure that doesn't cross the line, more graphic stuff has been posted in the 'Stargate babes' type threads...
                if you have stuff like what you just posted elsewhere on this Forum...it is crossing the line and now I must go and find it since I now know about it
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

High speed low passes in jets.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Fighting an Alligator AND scarring the hell out of a UN security guard? how isn't it manly?
                    -from the venture brothers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      if you have stuff like what you just posted elsewhere on this Forum...it is crossing the line and now I must go and find it since I now know about it
                      I'm not sure I do, but there's definitely pics that show more skin than that on these forums, it's just that your interpretation of the rules seems to be different that any of the other mods. That pic is PG by any definition, except yours, apparently.

*edit*

Unless the size is the problem, in which case ignore what I've just said.
                      Last edited by jenks; 13 November 2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

only makes sense if you've seen the show, but
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh no..you can't brother tom

But let me use that safe haven for us manly men to present you a shocking scientific discovery...

sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

...that math is wrong, just so you know....

Comment

seems right to me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                                seems right to me
                                Look at the root and the squaring. It's a bit off.

Comment

Working...
                                X