X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am out of green so I will be back later
    sigpic

Comment

This is a thread where people give out free green.

Brilliant!!
      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        Woot!! I can green again!
        LOL, this is hilarious. I didn't know what the point of this thread was until a month later when I checked my user control panel - and guess what?! I got 55 reps!
        This is hilarious. Looks like I will have to pay back the deed now... hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
          personally I prefer blue, but they ain't got blue squares

just outa curiosity, how many rep point d'you have ?

EDIT:? but that completely defeats the purpose of the reputation system !

uh wait...

never mind -)

I don't tell but I was once the second person to reach System Lord when we had the old points
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5 View Post

This is a thread where people give out free green.

Brilliant!!
            If I could green you again I would

that was just................. Brillant!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I greened everyone I could.
              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
              GateCon Attendee 2008
              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                Yah I just got a new block too. And I'm also out of green.
                Congrats on the new block!!!... later that same minute... Whoa! me too!
                sigpic

Comment

Geez the green runs out fast... be back tomorrow to give out more
                  sigpic

Comment

I believe this is the part where curiosity is supposed to get the better of me
                    if so you are mistaken, for I will not yield
                    oh please oh please tell us howa many reppoints u got I wanna know pleaaaase ?
                    No

Comment

I can green again!
                      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

No
                        If you take a pineapple, give it to budda, ask him how many seeds are in it, then take that number and multiply it by how many spots the average cow has, then take that to the 3.5th, and thats how many rep points she has.

(Pineapple seeds*Spots on Cow) ^3.5
                        Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 07 November 2006, 01:17 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                          If you take a pineapple, give it to budda, ask him how many seeds are in it, then take that number and multiply it by how many spots the average cow has, then take that to the 3.5th, and thats how many rep points he has.

(Pineapple seeds*Spots on Cow) ^3.5
                          *shakes head* *sigh* she....she.... men...they never read .....*sigh*

Comment

you people make greening exhausting!! I was out of the loop for a while (BIG BAD EXAMS EVIL!!!) so I came back!!

lucky ones got a really dorky message so...take the bad with the good I suppose

EDIT: WOW a mod gave me green?!

Comment

I believe this is the part where curiosity is supposed to get the better of me
                              if so you are mistaken, for I will not yield

oh please oh please tell us howa many reppoints u got I wanna know pleaaaase ?
                              I could tell you (ish) ... but I won't And to be honest I don't think u wanna know anyway

Comment

Originally posted by icetears View Post
                                Hej! Länge sen man såg dig Haha, gissa hur förvånad jag var när han började prata med mig Känner mig lite som en svenskalärare lol Fått datorn fixad nu? Min är stendöd... känner mig handikappad utan dator lol
                                Tjena tjejen!

Jo min dator pajade, suck. Men allt ser ut att funka nu så yay Vänta e din dator sönder nu me? haha måste va nåntin i luften... du är den 3'e som jag känner nu. Skumt. Hur e d annars? Hoppas du får datorn fixad snart!

((Kram))

Comment

Working...
                                X