• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Transportations ... $300
    Hotel & food ... $500
    MTM ticket... $400
    Cocktail Party $215

A full weekend with Da MAN... Priceless !! ..

*headdesk*.. what a girl to do ??

Start saving now! I know I am!

How many people can one stuff in a hotel room and have it sill be comfortable? 4? LOL! I've got one friend willing to come with me if she gets a ticket, ( and she's in the UK! LOL!) so that leaves two more! L-Jade, interested? PM me.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

The last GateCon we stay at Sheraton junior-suite, it's for 6, but it was only 5 of us.. 1 king bed and 2 queens (but more like full size to me ) so I assume that regular room would have 2 queens and could be "stuffed" with 4 people

If I can take the time off for MTM (I won't know what vacation time will be available for me until January ) of course I'm interested as your roomie but I snore though
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I'd be too embarrassed to go to a Con - do you think I could say one intelligible, never mind intelligent, word to RDA.

I think I getting soft in my old age - I just opened a screen (no mean feat) to let out a fly. I hate flies!

Well just so this post won't be a total waste.

All you flies, listen up, the gate is that way. Get out while the getting is good!
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

If I can take the time off for MTM (I won't know what vacation time will be available for me until January ) of course I'm interested as your roomie but I snore though

Snore? That's ok. I'm sure the room will have plenty of pillows! To smother you with or to cover my head. LOL!

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
          I'd be too embarrassed to go to a Con - do you think I could say one intelligible, never mind intelligent, word to RDA.

[/CENTER]
          I had no trouble with it in December when I met him. But, its pretty rare for me to be starstruck by any actor with as many of them as I've met at various functions.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I hope all you guys manage to get tickets to meet The Man.

Unfortunately, there is no way I can afford the air flight, never mind the tickets, hotel and other trivial things such as food.

I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you lot.

By the way, as of noon tomorrow I'll be on six weeks summer holiday!

* I may mention my holidays often. You have been warned! *
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

By the way, as of noon tomorrow I'll be on six weeks summer holiday!

* I may mention my holidays often. You have been warned! *
              Yes, you do like to rub it in! I'll be happy to trade places with you for awhile.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Good luck to all of you MWers seeking MTM tickets at CAN prices to meet RDA at the GABIT Con in Vancouver, BC in AUG 2010!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                  Sure you could! There will be a lot of nice, normal people there...and a few kooks.

As for speaking to The Man...nell and I were together for our photos at Gatecon last year. We planned out what we were going to say in advance (a smile, an introduction and a warm handshake) before we got mesmerized by those big, brown eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    Sure you could! There will be a lot of nice, normal people there...and a few kooks.

As for speaking to The Man...nell and I were together for our photos at Gatecon last year. We planned out what we were going to say in advance (a smile, an introduction and a warm handshake) before we got mesmerized by those big, brown eyes!
                    LOL and I froze up at the photo op. FCOL he put his arm around me. But, I was quite the babbler at his autograph table!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                      LOL and I froze up at the photo op. FCOL he put his arm around me. But, I was quite the babbler at his autograph table!
                      It was truly a day to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        Snore? That's ok. I'm sure the room will have plenty of pillows! To smother you with or to cover my head. LOL!
                        Everybody here is a witness!... if I don't come back from MTM, Leiasky has smothered me !!

The Man.. *sigh* you can plan all you want.... but once you got into the room.. we were all gushing & sighing & nervous
                        I think I remember thanking him for coming to the Con, and asked whether I can hug him, and when he said : "Sure!" I put my arms around his waist and just grinning like a looney
                        sigpic

Comment

Everybody here is a witness!... if I don't come back from MTM, Leiasky has smothered me !!

The Man.. *sigh* you can plan all you want.... but once you got into the room.. we were all gushing & sighing & nervous
                          I think I remember thanking him for coming to the Con, and asked whether I can hug him, and when he said : "Sure!" I put my arms around his waist and just grinning like a looney
                          LOL! He and I were both wearing black, and the photo backdrop was dark. As soon as I said hello, the photographer said something to him (I was too ga-ga to notice) and he said to me, "Is it ok if I hold your hand? We're both wearing black, and he wants to break it up a bit."

I can't remember if I nodded or actually answered him...but the next thing I knew, he had one arm around me, and his other hand was holding mine.

Two short pics later, it was over, but it was nice while it lasted!

I'm sure I was grinning like a looney too!

Comment

Your picture turns out GREAT!! it was a very gentlemanly gesture of him to hold your hand like that ..hmmm... betcha the others in the room sigh-ing at that !
                            sigpic

Comment

It was truly a day to remember.
                              Yeahsureyabetcha!

LOL! He and I were both wearing black, and the photo backdrop was dark. As soon as I said hello, the photographer said something to him (I was too ga-ga to notice) and he said to me, "Is it ok if I hold your hand? We're both wearing black, and he wants to break it up a bit."

I can't remember if I nodded or actually answered him...but the next thing I knew, he had one arm around me, and his other hand was holding mine.

Two short pics later, it was over, but it was nice while it lasted!

I'm sure I was grinning like a looney too!
                              I think that grin remained on your face throughout the the day, night, and probably the flight home!!!

Your picture turns out GREAT!! it was a very gentlemanly gesture of him to hold your hand like that ..hmmm... betcha the others in the room sigh-ing at that !
                              See, RDA's adorable!!! I shook his hand twice. Once to introduce myself before the photo op and afterwards to thank him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Frrrreeeeeeedddoooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on my summer holidays!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X