This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Hey, C7 - I liked your videos! They didn't seem that rough to me. And I couldn't tell that you're first-timer, either...
    Aw, thanks Mala!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Mala....love the Shipper Penguins!!!! Thanks for sharing the Halloween gift with us!

And now, you even have your avatars rotating! Girl, you amaze me!!!
      Hey sg-1fanintn, your pm box is full. For links to my videos, they're located underneath my sig.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Mala....love the Shipper Penguins!!!! Thanks for sharing the Halloween gift with us!

And now, you even have your avatars rotating! Girl, you amaze me!!!
        You're welcome! It's good to see you in MW again!

Re the avatar: this was really the result of indecision on my part. I made so many avatars that I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use first. So I experimented to see how many I could fit into an animated .gif without losing too much quality and still stay under GW's 7kb size...

Anyway, I won't bore you with all the technical details, but if you or anyone else wants to know how I did it and the settings I used in Photoshop and Image Ready, feel free to PM me.
        sigpic

Comment

I saw these posts in the S/J Shipper thread, but since none of the manippers on that thread responded, I thought I'd make a couple of manips for my MWers... (((Ship Sistah, sugarshaker, Nell)))!!!

Originally posted by nell View Post
          **nell runs into thread** cough*gasp*wheeze*

Shippers, I requested sacmesoul at the Shipper Shop to make a shippy design for a large coffee mug. I liked one of her Sam and Jack graphics and she worked with me to make this super mug!!! It's available at the shop. Here's the link...

http://www.cafepress.com/sacmesoul.82629554
          Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
          Sweet! I want to see Sam drinking coffee out of that mug in her lab. . . . .
          DR. FRAISER: "You miss him."
          CARTER: 'Yeah."
          DR. FRAISER: "Is this a problem?"
          CARTER: "No, No...Of course not."
          DR. FRAISER: "Pffft... yeah, right....."
          sigpic

Comment

Here's another one... This one was a lot of work, actually. The basic pic is from Urgo. I replaced Daniel with Sam from a later scene and then had to add the mugs...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
              (((((Mala)))))

*gulp* OMG, the eyes, the lip!!!! Ohhhh to be on the business end of that sulky stare *snurches a copy and runs off squeeing*
              Hey, you missed the memo!! We Lusty Wenches don't SQUEE!!! anymore!

Thanks to blueiris, we

sigpic

Comment

*waves* to blueiris

sigpic

Comment

*waves back*

Had to run my son to school 'cause he overslept and missed his ride.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Here's another one... This one was a lot of work, actually. The basic pic is from Urgo. I replaced Daniel with Sam from a later scene and then had to add the mugs...

Excellent!

Now, who do you suppose around the SGC had them made up for Sam & Jack, hmm?
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                      Excellent!

Now, who do you suppose around the SGC had them made up for Sam & Jack, hmm?
                      Janet and Teal'c, of course!

sigpic

Comment

Of course. I can just see Teal'c with that smug snicker on his face and Janet with that knowing look in her eye. They Daniel wondering in with that "Wha....?" look on his face.

And by the way, Mala, can I jump in that avatar? It's tri-coogamooga!
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw these posts in the S/J Shipper thread, but since none of the manippers on that thread responded, I thought I'd make a couple of manips for my MWers... (((Ship Sistah, sugarshaker, Nell)))!!!

DR. FRAISER: "You miss him."
                          CARTER: 'Yeah."
                          DR. FRAISER: "Is this a problem?"
                          CARTER: "No, No...Of course not."
                          DR. FRAISER: "Pffft... yeah, right....." http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5961540
                          LOL!! My Shippy Heart loves it!! Cool scene to add the mug too Mala

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=5961548

COOGAMOOGA!

I'll bet that was alot of work and it turned out great! Did you replace just Sam or Sam in the chair from another scene? You really amaze me lady! Love that avatar!! It's almost as hypnotic as the Grace kiss

Comment

Thanks to blueiris, we

*eyebrow* We what?

*laughing* Y'know, I'm not sure I can pull off a decent gravelly 'coogamooga', can't I just be the exception and squee instead, I am rather exceptional after all...um, that didn't come out right did it? Maybe I just ought to get a licence to Squee badge ^^

*pouts* and I like squeeing
                              Last edited by Rune; 02 November 2006, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                                Hey C7 Your vids are great! I can't tell that they're your first ones!!
                                I agree. Great vid C7.

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                                It was found!!! It's the clip from revisions. I love AT's giggle! There's a quick mention of RDA.
                                http://www.mthayer.com/stargate/DS-Revisions_clips.html
                                Not being one to boast, but.....that's one of the extra bits we get on the region 2 dvds.

Sorry, MWers, I have no time to play today - maybe tomorrow...

But I just wanted to drop this off before it's too late!

hehehehehehehe! I love it!

Here you go! *it's so dumb it still makes me laugh!!*
                                Every time I see this I burst out laughing. I couldn't url this, as I wanted to laugh again. hehehehehe

Originally posted by Mala50
                                I liked the look that Jack gave to Sam before she was about to go off with Marty...

Woohoo! A dual-piccie-thingy.

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                                (((((Mala)))))

*gulp* OMG, the eyes, the lip!!!! Ohhhh to be on the business end of that sulky stare *snurches a copy and runs off squeeing*

Thanks to blueiris, we

Squeeing is so...like...last week! Coogamooga!

*happy shippy sigh* I love these pictures Mala. If only....

Well, there we go. 40 million posts replied to all at once. I'm a damn fine techy genius!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X