This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Hey, blueiris - You're welcome! It sounds like you had a great day. Rollercoasters always make me laugh (not the new fangled superfast upside down twist your guts whiplash kind ).

Did they have monsters and ghouls jumping out at you?
    I love those kinds of Rollercoasters. I almost went skydiving once. I moved shortly after the opportunity, so I haven't tried again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Hey, blueiris - You're welcome! It sounds like you had a great day. Rollercoasters always make me laugh (not the new fangled superfast upside down twist your guts whiplash kind ).

Did they have monsters and ghouls jumping out at you?
      You betcha! We went last night and didn't leave till they closed. They are only open Fri. Sa.t and Sun. now and close after next weekend, so we we're going back next week. Last Saturday they had so many people, they kept closing the park and there was no parking left anywhere. So we went on Friday, and WOW! we were able to go on everything rather quickly.

The only roller coaster there I haven't had the nerve to get on is Apollo's Chariot.

I really just enjoy the Halloween season there. You never know when some monster will jump out at you from the bushes. And the mist covers the park. I definitely don't feel my age when I'm there. Of course, when I come home and my feet ache from walking all day is another matter.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        I love those kinds of Rollercoasters. I almost went skydiving once. I moved shortly after the opportunity, so I haven't tried again.
        Skydiving! I dont' think I could ever work the nerve up for that.

BTW, I saw the skydiving Elvis's one time.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

It's worth about .80 American cents.
          Thanks siler....
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            Skydiving! I dont' think I could ever work the nerve up for that.

BTW, I saw the skydiving Elvis's one time.
            I hope it was the younger versions. *pictures old and fat Elvis' skydiving*

*runs to JC for comfort*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Thanks siler....
              You are very welcome. So how is Critter these days? It's been an awfully long time has it not?

Comment

Hi Critter! Haven't seen you around much.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Oh, my neice had her baby the other day. A boy, 9 pounds 5 oz.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok...now I have a question. How does one get a Gateworld email address??

Comment

You are very welcome. So how is Critter these days? It's been an awfully long time has it not?
                    Mostly I've had very little time for anything other than lurking.

Hubs has been working out of the house a lot these past couple of months....hard to thunk properly with one's hubby lurking!!!! And I'm not talking about the kind of lurking I do!!!!

Thanks for asking....I do lurk as time allows. Have also been having one heck of a time signing onto GW from AOL. Takes me six or more times. It's says I'm logged on but I'm not, can't do anything. So I can't post a fly-by even.

Gosh....when did life get so difficult!

.....are you sorry you asked????? (((((siler)))))
                    Last edited by Critter; 22 October 2005, 08:36 PM.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Hi Critter! Haven't seen you around much.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Oh, my neice had her baby the other day. A boy, 9 pounds 5 oz.
                      Congratulations to your neice!!! That's a big baby. I assume all is well. Babies are so sweet but you do forget how much work they are. Then all they have to do is smile at you and the world is right again!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

DUH! I dunno!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I was online last night, but I didn't get the chance to post. See I got off too quickly.... Niiiiiice pics as usual Mala. Too good.... It's been so long that I've forgotten how to pace myself. It wont happen again.

I don't always get a chance to post either, and I don't get off as quickly as Siler. But I always make sure to come again sometime during the day. Sometimes I'm coming here two and three times a night. Sometimes more just to see who else is here and try to say 'Hi' before they get off. I seem to be coming a lot these days, especially here.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Look at their front page near the bottom. There's a log in box. You can also sign up there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              I don't always get a chance to post either, and I don't get off as quickly as Siler. But I always make sure to come again sometime during the day. Sometimes I'm coming here two and three times a night. Sometimes more just to see who else is here and try to say 'Hi' before they get off. I seem to be coming a lot these days, especially here.
                              QE, I'm so glad that you take the time to visit MW and have become part of this silly crew.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                This may reveal exactly where my mind is but, is there something . . . odd . . . about I can't type it.
                                Oh... let SS tread where noone else wants to type....

He seems a tad... genderless......... if you know what we mean....
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X