This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Thanks to L-JADE, sugarshaker, trupi and ONTLLs for the pics of The Man at this year's QTF!
    Great crankie Mala!!

Unfortunately, like L-JADE, I've caught some bug and have been under the weather lately...

FYI: regarding my 2011 Calendars (thanks for asking, penjab ): right now I'm only planning to make them by request on a case by case basis. You can look at my previous designs here: Mala50's 2010 Calendars - RDA/Jack and Sam/Jack Manips (2 pgs).

I may make a few new ones based on pics I created this year (like the retired O'Neill's fishing pic ), but I haven't decided yet (it depends on when I'm feeling better)...

Anyway, so far Anakin has requested Diver Jack and RDA Behind the Scenes (red jacket).

If you're interested in any 2011 calendar(s), you can post your requests here in Mala's World, PM or email me ([email protected]) and I'll get back to you.
    psst.. the jacket is "Orange" not Red

He said he looked like a "pumpkin" when I got him to sign my picture at GateCon 2008.

and I believe this is the same jacket!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised or particularly upset...

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/syfy...gate-universe/
      Nope, me either. It was starting to get a little interesting but I don't think I will miss it.
      sigpic

Comment

My latest (and hopefully not my last) tribute to the character of Jack O'Neill...

Awesome, Mala!!!
        sigpic

Comment

andersonrdean

Dodging all level of wonderful stress. Wy Q. broke a bone in her foot dancing Nutcracker. She bcame a true Anderson.
          Awww, poor Wylie! Have to smile at his comment though, about her becoming a true Anderson!
          sigpic

Comment

As per a PM request, I'm adding a new Black Ops Jack calendar to the 2011 list...

Any updated calendars from existing designs will be posted here for grabbing. I haven't updated my web site in a while and I don't know if I will...
            sigpic

Comment

Was going thru my "Quench the Fire" pics and found this..

Look at those long eyelashes! WOW!!

Sorry, but I though they were long because of the make-up on Stargate, but I guess not!
              sigpic

Comment

I was just really getting into SGU.
                I will miss the occasionally (though vital) Jack O'Neill fix it provided.
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Awww, poor Wylie! Have to smile at his comment though, about her becoming a true Anderson!
                  Aww. Poor girl. And just before the holidays, too! Hopefully, she won't end up too much like accident-prone daddy.

Re-eyelashes. Yes, The Man has been graced with natural knee-weakening ones.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I'm a little under the weather today too, so maybe it's time to post this pic to cheer everyone up. I know it helps me.

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Shipmas is today:
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...am-Celebration

Come and Play!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                        Poor Jack!! He should just come home with me!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL, check out RDA's holiday pic. He's so cute in his nerd glasses!

andersonrdean

Happy Holidays everyone. http://twitpic.com/3h98qe
                          10 minutes ago via Twitpic

sigpic

Comment

LOL, check out RDA's holiday pic. He's so cute in his nerd glasses!

andersonrdean

Happy Holidays everyone. http://twitpic.com/3h98qe
                            10 minutes ago via Twitpic

"Dexter" still lives! Great picture, I see they are having a good time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wylie has his lovely fingers. What a wonderful pic!
                              sigpic

Comment

MTM pic by penjab, scrubbed by me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X