Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna grab those cheeks and...... He makes the funniest faces too!

Comment

Yeah, I voted Mala. I voted for WoO. It's on my top 10 list of favorite eps.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        I just wanna grab those cheeks and...... He makes the funniest faces too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...a/nemesis4.jpg

LOL, Siler - It seems you've always been a fan of the man's a$$ets.. Nice cap, btw, too!

Didn't I post this one from D&C for you waaaaay back?

Last edited by Mala50; 11 October 2005, 06:55 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone (TPTB ) who claims that Season 9 is better than what came before, is just wacko, imo...

Last edited by Mala50; 11 October 2005, 06:55 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Woohoo!! It's party time!!!!

Will there be cake?
            Isn't there always?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              (since regular quoting doesn't like me in this thread anymore....)
              [Mala50]Rune - you have such a way with sound effects!!
              OK! So let me see if I've got this right. It's...

*pop*pop*pop*
              *rrrrrrrrrrriiiiipppp!!!* (Anakin's brute strength!)
              ...and then we end with our favorite,
              BOINK!! [/Mala50]

Don't forget the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip of a zipper in there somewhere...
              *grins* and of course before the boink comes the soft *thmphhhh* of aforementioned unzippered / ripped / snapped / popped items hitting the nearest surface (vertical or horizontal) ...

Isn't mental choreography wonderful?

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Another from Friday's marathon. I voted for this one. Did anyone else vote? I think this is probably the best overall episode. Great production values, writing, acting; oh the humor and the angst... This RDA/Jack moment at at the end was so moving. I liked how they showed Sam watching Jack...

4.06 Window of Opportunity

Yep! I voted! I voted for WoO - My all time fav, then 1969 too, by hubs all time fav....

S

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  *grins* and of course before the boink comes the soft *thmphhhh* of aforementioned unzippered / ripped / snapped / popped items hitting the nearest surface (vertical or horizontal) ...

Isn't mental choreography wonderful?
                  When followed by the CRASH! of the lamp being knocked to the floor.... why yes it is!!!

Edited to add: Now, at work, I seem to have no problem with the quote function. And they have MIE6 also... Go figure....
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Woohoo!! It's party time!!!!

Will there be cake?
                    Thanks Bev, Mala and SS!
                    I don't have any cake YET, but I was thinkin' about s'mores:

*Runs off to get a Jack Bar from the Thunk Thread of Dreams for her s'more*

S

Comment

Sgt Siler, Mala - My PM thingy keeps going screwy, so I'm just apologising for not getting back to you both!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        LOL, Siler - It seems you've always been a fan of the man's a$$ets.. Nice cap, btw, too!

Didn't I post this one from D&C for you waaaaay back?

Yes you did. Waaaaay back in the days! I just love his a$$ets. *imagines self on bottom* And you can take that any which way pleases you most.

Comment

Okay...another tech question for y'all...

How do I hook up an ordinary DVD player to my computer????
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay...I've found a way to make caps...all be they very small...

Well...small...fuzzy...and definitely cute
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi chums. I'm here to ask a favour. I've entered a slightly edited version of the poem I did for ship day (along with Token's help and input) into the Amanda Tapping Contest. If you click the banner in my sig it takes you to the contest site. Go to the 'musings' section and you'll find my poem. You can vote once a day...so I'm hoping some of you will be kind enough to vote for me.

I'm not too sure who else from MW has entered, apart from ShimmeringStar, but I hope you all enjoy the wonderful fics, wallpapers, vids, icons.....and poems; and take a moment to vote.

*That is the end of the Public Service announcement....now back to your regular viewing*
                              sigpic

Comment

I missed the cut off date for the contest

And I was wanting to do a sketch of AT for it...but my finger's only just good enough for me to draw again

curses!

I'll vote for ya Bev!

what did you think of my cap???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X