X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    ALL HAIL MALA!!!

In Honor of Mala a NEW SHIPPER COOKIE has come into existence!!!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack.

Ship Nana!! Thank you!

Wow, my very own cookie!

All this time I've been living off your
    Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping for my inspiration!

Now, I just have to make sure that I don't eat these two at the same time, or I might end up bouncing off the walls!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      Mala I just want to let you know how much I really, really love my new sig picture. I love posting just so that I can see that wonderful Jack. I still am a bit shocked when I see my posts because I'm not used to seeing it. Thank you so much for doing that for me. It really makes me so very happy.

(((((Mala)))))
      Aw, Critter, you're a pal and you deserve it! It makes me happy that you're happy...

And if I do say so myself, I enjoy seeing your posts, too! For your WORDS, I swear! For your words!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        no, i never saw that , i got ill soon afterwards, and i wish i had (seen it, not got ill....), cos this is just priceless!!!!! i'm printing this out and framing it and putting it on my wall. this is perfect. thank you mala, you're wonderful, as always, and you always make laugh until i snort, which is very fun, and very unladylike

((((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))))))))
        Michelle, I'm so glad you liked it... I'm just glad it wasn't the cause of your illness...

Oh, laughing til you snort or snorting til you laugh! Either way, they're both fun!

And who cares about being ladylike, anyway? We're denizens of the gutter - where being a 'lady' is the LAST thing on our minds!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Astro! I looked through my caps for pix of Major Davis and only came up with one picture - and it's one that makes me laugh! (well, that's probably not what you had in mind)...

But I have to say that there's something very appropriate about this pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...FHMajDavis.jpg

GRADUATE OF MAJOR PAUL DAVIS' PENGUIN FLIGHT SCHOOL

Mala...this is just way to cool...I love this little guy
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Sam_o_Neill!
            So good to see you again! Thanks for sharing the Nightmare/Dream graphic.

shelsfc!
            I'm glad you found your way over here. Oh, very cool pix of you and the Stargate people that you put up on the Shipper's thread!

OK, how about a couple more "dual-piccie-thingies"!??

1.08 Brief Candle

1.19 There but for the Grace of God
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              yay! So Mala and her thread has it's own cookie!

I showed my mother the slapstick penguins gif and she just ended herself laughing. Normally, she gets this kind of glazed (no actually she winces expression on her face when I mention Stargate or the Forum, but she really loved those penguins!

so even Astro's, Stargate and all other sci-fic blind, mother, appreciates Mala.
              LOL, Astro - that's great that your mother is a slapstick penguin fan! (ok, I won't call her a knucklehead!)

(((Astro's Stargate and all other sci-fic blind, mother)))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Mala...this is just way to cool...I love this little guy
                TAAAAAMMMMEEE!! Are you having a good time in SF?? I hear it's been cold and rainy... Have you gone on a trolley ride? Been to Chinatown?? Taken a swim to Alcatraz??

Hey, don't you think Major Davis sort of looks like a penguin?

Oh yeah, that little bird is cute!
                Last edited by Mala50; 10 November 2004, 08:40 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Season 2:

2.02 In the Line of Duty
                  sigpic

Comment

TAAAAAMMMMEEE!! Are you having a good time in SF?? I hear it's been cold and rainy... Have you gone a trolley ride? Been to Chinatown?? Taken a swim to Alcatraz??

Hey, don't you think Major Davis sort of looks like a penguin?

Oh yeah, that little bird is cute!
                    MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHIIIII
                    YES I am having a GREAT Time....I *looked* at Alcatraz ....got rained on while grinning like a LOON at the Sea Lions Drove by China Town and now I have a sore throat and stuffed up nose from all of this *Wonderful* weather...I think my allergies are ALL kicking in

Oh I thought that penguin WAS Major Davis....hee hee

Just loving your stuff here on the APPRECIATION OF YOU!!!! THREAD

Astro did a good thing starting this ((Astro))
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Astro! I looked through my caps for pix of Major Davis and only came up with one picture - and it's one that makes me laugh! (well, that's probably not what you had in mind)...

But I have to say that there's something very appropriate about this pic! (notice any similarities??)

GRADUATE OF MAJOR PAUL DAVIS' PENGUIN FLIGHT SCHOOL

this is so funny! Looks like Major Paul failed to get his flippers!

Dang it, he's so cute when he's all messed up like that... come here fly boy...

time to get the MPD thunk thread up I think

Oooh that little guy is so cute! Can I have him for my sig? Pretty please? I won't post in the Anti-Shipper thread again?

Comment

Sam_o_Neill!
                        So good to see you again! Thanks for sharing the Nightmare/Dream graphic.

shelsfc!
                        I'm glad you found your way over here. Oh, very cool pix of you and the Stargate people that you put up on the Shipper's thread!

OK, how about a couple more "dual-piccie-thingies"!??

1.08 Brief Candle

1.19 There but for the Grace of God

Hmmmm... General Jack in a cap... yummskums.

Comment

LOL, Astro - that's great that your mother is a slapstick penguin fan! (ok, I won't call her a knucklehead!)

(((Astro's Stargate and all other sci-fic blind, mother)))
                          he he, wait until I tell her

Mum, Mala sent you a hug on the forum.

*Mum winces as she tries to understand* Mala? Who's Mala?

Me: the penguin chick

Mum: I wish you'd get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHIIIII
                            YES I am having a GREAT Time....I *looked* at Alcatraz ....got rained on while grinning like a LOON at the Sea Lions Drove by China Town and now I have a sore throat and stuffed up nose from all of this *Wonderful* weather...I think my allergies are ALL kicking in

Oh I thought that penguin WAS Major Davis....hee hee

Just loving your stuff here on the APPRECIATION OF YOU!!!! THREAD

Astro did a good thing starting this ((Astro))
                            ((((TTTAMMMMEEEE)))))) HEELLLLLLOOOOO!

Sounds like you're having fun in SF. Wish I was on the West Coast of the US

*cries*

Thanks for the hug!

Comment

Break my heart. Thanks for sharing Mala. That really was quite a scene.

Comment

Aw, Critter, you're a pal and you deserve it! It makes me happy that you're happy...

And if I do say so myself, I enjoy seeing your posts, too! For your WORDS, I swear! For your words!
                                This is a test to see if Mala really reads my words....let's see what should I say. Oh I know, Mala please post a picture of Jack....yeah, she never does that so that would be a great test! heheheehe. I am such a clever little critter....
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X