This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Of course you just had to go look him up... Funny how doing that has helped extend your time with Dr. Jack?
    Um ... I didn't plan it that way - honest. I'm just curious by nature *deploys what she thinks is a very credible ingenuous look*

In Critter's defense, I think that she must have bumped her head along with her tailbone and her knee... I mean - Jack LaLane?!? (and eeewww - "vast unchartered bulgy bits"?! )
    Agreed. Dr Jack (medical) will have a lot of injured Critter to kiss better there, and definitely starting with her head.

I wish I hadn't said that thing about the bulgy bits too! It's haunting me. Mindscrub! Stat!

((Mala)) I'm off now as Dr Jack says it's time for my therapy and we have a lot of things to cover tonight ... he hasn't said with what though, so I better not keep him waiting. Nitey Nite

Comment

Of course you just had to go look him up... Funny how doing that has helped extend your time with Dr. Jack?

In Critter's defense, I think that she must have bumped her head along with her tailbone and her knee... I mean - Jack LaLane?!? (and eeewww - "vast unchartered bulgy bits"?! )
      In Critter's defense????? Gosh and Golly....thanks Mala.

Hey, it was the jump suit that had me imagining Jack LaLane and that's the part that showed my age....you know, when he used to do his exercise stuff on TV LOOOOOOOONG before he started selling whatever stuff he's selling now (or is he dead???? ).

As for the unchartered bulgy bits......I can't stop laughing! Rune you are something else!!!!

Thank you so much for the smiles. The knee is feeling better today since I've worn my HUGE and ULGY brace all day----even out in public! In my mind (what's left of it, as you have discovered) I don't think I'll be needing surgery but if I do I see a lap top in my future!!!!!

I surely do love Mala's World!!!!!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Omigoodness.... I feel a rhyme coming on....

A hobbling, wobbling critter
        combined with hirpling musician
        little wonder MW is all a-titter
        as Critter's evil plan comes to fruition...

How could Mala the Magnificent
        that devious duo she ever resist
        Critter, so demure and chaste, head gently bent
        And Bev, insistent she's one Jack's never kissed!

A dynamic duo just like Batman and Robin
        No description of them do I need to say
        of their wheedlin', whinin', beggin' and sobbin'
        For Mala's Jack pix to be posted without delay...

I hope before their fury is unfurled
        They know I rhyme here in jest
        For every day in Mala's world
        Is a reason enough for a Jackfest!

(((Critter)))) ((((Mala)))) ((((Bev))))))

Will pop off now.... Just wanted to stick my head in and say hey. Things have gotten very busy here. Promotion at work and not much time to think or come lurk but a bit here and there.
        ((((((((SS)))))))
        I was going to snip the poem for length, but I won't as it's so funny.

You know I just had to reply! (sorry for the bad rhyming)

Mala's World is all a-rumble
        'Cos poor old Critter took a tumble
        She hurt her knee and lower back
        So she'd get treated by Doctor Jack!
        ----
        My knee's still sore but I won't pine
        For Critter's needs are greater than mine
        I'll pass along the silver-haired cutie
        Yes, I'm a hussy doing her duty!
        ----
        A dynamic duo? More like comedy pair!
        With a great love for Jack we share
        Perhaps we whine and beg and sob
        But we are Hussies....that is our job!
        ----
        Our SS has no time to lurk
        For she's been promoted at her work
        I hope you're now getting lots of money
        To make up for less thunking over our honey!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Omigoodness.... I feel a rhyme coming on....

<<snipped a wee bit>>

Will pop off now.... Just wanted to stick my head in and say hey. Things have gotten very busy here. Promotion at work and not much time to think or come lurk but a bit here and there.
          This is wonderful (((((SS))))). I am most honored to have poem almost all to myself!!!!!

Congrats on your promotion....but we miss you!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

FYI: there are new outtake videos for episode "200" on www.scifi.com/pulse. Click on any SG-1 video and it'll take you to a pop-up Stargate SG1 video section. Look for the list under "200 Episode Special Outtakes".

I have to say that they're not really episode outtakes, though. They're just little interviews with the cast (AT's are very funny ). RDA's just has him talking about why/how he came back to the show for the 200th.

Of course, I made some caps. I don't think I need to hide them because they're really not spoilerish at all, but still... He's just sitting there talking and looking very cute!

Spoiler:

OK...so I might have gone a little overboard...
            Last edited by Mala50; 18 September 2006, 11:00 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

Perhaps the part were you ruffled his hair and crooned 'Oh Jaaack' unnerved him a little

BTW have you been out enjoying the Festival this week Bev? (or was it last week?)
              *ruffle* If only he'd looked like Jack. *sigh*

The Festival is still on. It lasts for about five weeks.
              sigpic

Comment

FYI: there are new outtake videos for episode "200" on www.scifi.com/pulse. Click on any SG-1 video and it'll take you to a pop-up Stargate SG1 video section. Look for the list under "200 Episode Special Outtakes".

I have to say that they're not really episode outtakes, though. They're just little interviews with the cast (AT's are very funny ). RDA's just has him talking about why/how he came back to the show for the 200th.

Of course, I made some caps. I don't think I need to hide them because they're really not spoilerish at all, but still... He's just sitting there talking and looking very cute!

Spoiler:

Amanda is very funny, especially when she talks about the diva puppets. LOL

One can never go overboard with pictures of RDA!!!!!! Thanks Mala.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  In Critter's defense????? Gosh and Golly....thanks Mala.

Hey, it was the jump suit that had me imagining Jack LaLane and that's the part that showed my age....you know, when he used to do his exercise stuff on TV LOOOOOOOONG before he started selling whatever stuff he's selling now (or is he dead???? ).

As for the unchartered bulgy bits......I can't stop laughing! Rune you are something else!!!!

Thank you so much for the smiles. The knee is feeling better today since I've worn my HUGE and ULGY brace all day----even out in public! In my mind (what's left of it, as you have discovered) I don't think I'll be needing surgery but if I do I see a lap top in my future!!!!!

I surely do love Mala's World!!!!!
                  Jack LaLane wore a short-sleeved jump suit. Pumping Jack is wearing full-length zippered coveralls!!! The attention is in the details!!

I'm glad you're feeling better today, Critter. And here's hoping there's no surgery (although a laptop would be nice) in your future!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, look what they're selling as the new (official?) Stargate SG-1 poster at www.moviegoods.com...

I think it's ugly and just plain wrong, on so many levels...

Click pic for a bigger version
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Amanda is very funny, especially when she talks about the diva puppets. LOL

One can never go overboard with pictures of RDA!!!!!! Thanks Mala.
                      You're welcome, Bev. But um, I actually have twice as many caps that I didn't post...
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, Bev. But um, I actually have twice as many caps that I didn't post...
                        Well get posting then! *taps fingers impatiently*

As to that awful poster.....

Even with my limited Photoshop skills I could make a much better poster than that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I was just running over here to give you all the URl but I tripped and fell and skinned my knee and.....oh well, mala beat me to it again LOL!

I lurve his chuckle!!! Too bad He didn't have his hat on backwards for Critter.

Hey Mala, I can't seem to copy and paste the caps url, without the caps showing in the reply? I thought I was doing way I always did. Any suggestions? I copy the url, then go back and cut the cap, then paste the url and the pic pops back up. Am I having another blond moment?

Comment

So there was a promo clip during the 6:00 showing. Did anybody see that? Did anybody hear Jack say:

Spoiler:
                            I want to take one last trip through that orafice.

After seeing that, I think

Spoiler:
                            Jack's retiring!!
                            sigpic

Comment

((((((((SS)))))))

----
                              ----
                              ----
                              Hey???? What about me and my bad back??

Still... very cute

Comment

((((((((SS)))))))

----
                                ----
                                ----
                                Bows before the Mistress of Merriment and Myrth and Rhyme..... <insert bowing smiley which I don't have...>

We'll have to have a rhyme off at GABIT.... (seeing how we can't do dueling banjos)(I did play some guitar in HS, but mainly had the organ lessons that I never practiced much for.)(And no... I'm not gonna lug my Yamaha keyboard over there with me.....

((((MW'ers))))) Thank you for the congrats. I'm acting sup right now. (Won't start to get the pay for being 'acting' until 9/3 as my boss is not officially gone until 9/1... ) 'Round my place the replacements/hiring/selections process drags out forever so the official placement'll be at least a month or two down the road... And in the meantime I've got to get some staff interesting in 'acting' in my job!!!

But.... seeing as how I'm definitely going to need some stress-reduction vacations, that wee bitty increase will be going to fund some fun..... London in November.... Vancouver in March.... Shore Leave in July..... Figure every couple months something big should keep me less stressed, eh???

And then since I'll be a well-seasoned *international* traveler... will have to see about a jaunt up Edinburgh-way... Maybe a few other places.... Hmmm..... *giggles* I think I need to limit myself to the just those at first and then reevaluate the bank account at that point!!!
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X