Clear All

*big honkin sigh*

Better than Tylenol

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Oh...

my ...

*thuuuuuunk*

((((Mala)))) thank you! Ohhh I LOVE Dr Jack!!!! The trip to the dentists and the subsequent extraction was absolutely horrible and my whole jaw is throbbing like mad right now despite a big dose of painkillers but that has honestly cheered me up so much!

*grabs Dr Jack* I hope he prescribes bed rest tonight, although I'm willing to negotiate on the 'rest' part just for him.

***Hugs again*** SQUEE!!
      Wha...??? An overnight stay???? Wha...???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        SimmeringStar, be careful. Next thing you know, you'll be shipping Sam/Thor or Thor/replicarter or Heckle/Jeckle!
        PLease! I don't come in here to be given nightmares y'know

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Visits???? Plural??? I thought she could have a quick check-up and then she'd send him straight back to me!
          Yes visits as in plural, as in more than one visit, multiple visits in fact *grin*

If you prefer I can merge all the separate visits into one long one. Works for me (actually anything works for me when it's Jack.)

Comment

Wha...??? An overnight stay???? Wha...???
            Overnight stay? Excellent suggestion.

Wha...???
            I think the words you are looking for are 'you're welcome' *smirk*

Maybe Dr Hammond can see you instead?

Comment

Speaking of things being Super (nice segue, Mala! ), SUPERMAN RETURNS open this Wed., June 28th in the U.S.! It's gotten very good reviews so far and friends who were at the premiere in LA last week, said it was great!

FYI, I posted this article in the General Sci-Fi and Fantasy thread:

New Superman movie dazzles critics in first reviews
              NEW YORK (Reuters) - "Superman Returns," which opens in the United
              States next week, is receiving knock-out first reviews from critics,
              with newcomer Brandon Routh tipped to win over audiences as the latest
              crime-fighting "Man of Steel."

Hollywood's two trade newspapers, Daily Variety and Hollywood Reporter,
              gave the movie strong reviews, with The Reporter describing it as "a
              heartfelt Superman movie that plays to a broad audience thanks to an
              emotionally troubled Man of Steel."

Daily Variety critic Todd McCarthy wrote that director Bryan Singer had
              imprinted the Warner Bros. movie with its own personality. "'Superman
              Returns' is never self-consciously hip, ironic, post-modern or camp. To
              the contrary, it's quite sincere, with an artistic elegance," he said.

Routh won praise for his apparent effortlessness -- with his
              resemblance to Superman predecessor, the late Christopher Reeve, not
              going unnoticed.

<Read the rest here: news.yahoo.com>

Anyway, tomorrow night I'll be going to a preview press screening of the film and will be viewing the film in IMAX 3D! I'll let you guys know how it goes. (Disclaimer: I admit it - I know folks who worked on/are associated with this film. But you know that if I thought that it stunk, I'd say so! ).
              sigpic

Comment

Oy, I live in my own fluffy little world obviously as I didn't even know there was a new Superman movie coming out, its neat you know people who worked on it too.

I have to admit Supes kind of scares me, he's way too wholesome for a hussy like me but if the movie looks good maybe I'll take a gander.

All I'm getting at the moment especially from the daughter is repeated - sometimes hourly - reminders that Pirates of the Caribbean 2 comes out 6 July here. She is absolutely nuts over Jack Sparrow and squeeing every time he's on the TV trailers. I've told her either she cans the squeeing at the movies or I am putting duct tape across her mouth!

I'm looking forward to seeing it myself actually.

*is dragged into another 'My Jack's better than your Jack' conversation with N*

Comment

Yes visits as in plural, as in more than one visit, multiple visits in fact *grin*

If you prefer I can merge all the separate visits into one long one. Works for me (actually anything works for me when it's Jack.)
                  Multiple....visits? A long one??????

Why don't you just send him your false teeth and he won't need to visit you...um....in the flesh???!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Overnight stay? Excellent suggestion.

Wha...???
                    I think the words you are looking for are 'you're welcome' *smirk*

Maybe Dr Hammond can see you instead?
                    sigpic

Comment

Multiple....visits? A long one??????

Why don't you just send him your false teeth and he won't need to visit you...um....in the flesh???!!!
                      I would but they're currently in quarantine after going after the postman.

I could have sworn it was Jack come to deliver the mail

Comment

I would but they're currently in quarantine after going after the postman.

I could have sworn it was Jack come to deliver the mail
                        Sheesh! You'll run after anyone in a uniform!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh I knew it!

I know about the Unas in the cupboard under the sink too!

Comment

Visits???? Plural??? I thought she could have a quick check-up and then she'd send him straight back to me!
                            Well, when I originally typed 'visits', I meant a visit to Rune and a visit to SS... However, if Dr. Jack insists that it's medically necessary to offer them multiple treatments, who am I to disagree?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheesh! You'll run after anyone in a uniform!
                              Not my fault if the postman decides to go with the Black Ops look for summer

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Well, when I originally typed 'visits', I meant a visit to Rune and a visit to SS... However, if Dr. Jack insists that it's medically necessary to offer them multiple treatments, who am I to disagree?
                                Yukyukyuk.

Comment

Working...
                                X