This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Forgive if this is a repeat but I love Jack's bulging arm in this cap from Reckonings 1. If ya don't want to be spoiled I wouldn't open it!

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x5_12.shtml

Poz
    Hmmm! I would say that it's more than his arm that's bulging in this pic!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm late as usual... RL and weekends are pretty nuts this time of year.

(((((((hugs))))))) Happy belated Birthday Astro. From all I've read it sounds like it was a happy one.

((((((Mala))))))) I am continually amazed by your talent. Thanks for sharing

*looks at Tame and Siler* Yeah I know, I really can't fool you two. or anyone else for that matter This place is always good for a smile or three.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        [left]Oh yeah...

I like that pic. I liked it so much that I had to make something useful for us LUSTY WENCHES! Ah, Jack in his underwear and you!

(Hey, I figure you're using the boxer pic for a sig, why can't I put up this edited version?)

Mala, as the leader of the Lusty Wenches, you may use Jack any way you so choose. (As long as you don't break him! )

*searches for just the right picture to insert*

Token ~

Comment

Originally Posted by SG1Poz
          Forgive if this is a repeat but I love Jack's bulging arm in this cap from Reckonings 1. If ya don't want to be spoiled I wouldn't open it!

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x5_12.shtml

Poz
          Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I noticed that too!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            You must be referring to the veins in his neck, right??

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
              You must be referring to the veins in his neck, right??
              That reminds me of one of the shows that repeated this week on Sci-Fi... can't remember which one... (must go consult the Sci-fi listings...), but.... Jack was outside walking w/the team & *ahem* there was such a bulge my first thought, after putting my eyeballs back in their sockets, was 'OMG, I *really* have to go cap that to share with my sister hussies!!!'
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                That reminds me of one of the shows that repeated this week on Sci-Fi... can't remember which one... (must go consult the Sci-fi listings...), but.... Jack was outside walking w/the team & *ahem* there was such a bulge my first thought, after putting my eyeballs back in their sockets, was 'OMG, I *really* have to go cap that to share with my sister hussies!!!'
                And...... we are waiting...........................................................

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  How so did he seem critical? Just curious, I've never heard this before.
                  I asked him at a con what he and the others on the set thought about those pictures, thinking he would say something funny. He surprised me by being very reserved. He didn't come out and say he thought they were a bad idea, but it was pretty clear he didn't understand why she did it. "Whatever floats your boat," was one thing MS said. Maybe he's just too close to her and brotherly feelings came out and didn't like his 'sister' being seen like that. Very interesting reaction.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Token took the words right out of my mouth. You can't tease us like this. How about those caps please.

Comment

Regarding MS

That pic is a manip

I've seen it before...because...I...am...

The great and all knowing SUEKAY...

(insert evil laughing smiley)

Well...according to Tame anyway!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        And we all know how Mei Mei just loves pics of Jack and his gun... *sigh* Thanks, Mala!
                        Especially the big guns.....
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

One of these days, he's going to get caught doing that...or sniffing her.

Mind you, i'm sure there's been times when she's been staring at his butt.

So one day, he'll swing round and say '

Carter, are you staring at my...'

and she'll say

'Well, yeah, but you were staring at my...'

'Was not'

'Was too'

'Was not!'

'Was too!'

'Hey, you started it!!!! You were staring at my backside'

'You were looking at my...'!!

And then Daniel will break in, shouting

'Will you two just shag already!!!! You're getting on my nerves.'

and Teal'c will say

'I concur. The time is now appropiate that you, O'Neill, and you, Colonel Carter, got it on.'

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                            I love the whole crossword thing in this epsoide....

FAT

S

Yeah, and I'm sure he's doing it just to impress her, even having it pinned up on his bathroom mirror. Wonder what she told him he'd get if he finished the crossword?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Regarding MS

That pic is a manip

I've seen it before...because...I...am...

The great and all knowing SUEKAY...

(insert evil laughing smiley)

Well...according to Tame anyway!
                              Yeah, that was me that thought it was a manip. It just doesn't look right. So where had you seen it before? As for the AT femme fatale things..they do seem to have a very brother/sister relationship, so he probably was a bit disturbed by them..but i think that's cute

Comment

THE MARY POPPINS PENGUINS!!!

This is the shippers when Sam and Jack finally get together!!

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X