• Show
Clear All

*sniff sniff* you love me, you really love me

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      *sniff sniff* you love me, you really love me
      sigpic

Comment

Awwww, now I feel warm and fuzzy right down to the tips of my lickle red and black chunks out of MW's wall-scattered cat shoes.

((((MW))))

Comment

Awwww, now I feel warm and fuzzy right down to the tips of my lickle red and black chunks out of MW's wall-scattered cat shoes.

((((MW))))
          Jolly good. Now....enough of this chit-chat, and tell us all about the kissing and the ruffling! Spill, woman!
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh pffft, see? I knew you only wanted me for that *laughs*

I think QE has pretty much said it all *tries to keep a straight face*

Comment

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, blueiris!!

sigpic

Comment

She gave a great report, but I'd like to hear it from the....um....horses mouth!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  She gave a great report, but I'd like to hear it from the....um....horses mouth!
                  Horses mouth? *glances at her teeth in the mirror* jeez, you say the nicest things, Bev

Comment

You are such a tease!!

And here I was feeling sorry for Bev being called the 'meanest' on the Thunk thread...
                    sigpic

Comment

Horses mouth? *glances at her teeth in the mirror* jeez, you say the nicest things, Bev
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        You are such a tease!!

And here I was feeling sorry for Bev being called the 'meanest' on the Thunk thread...
                        LOL! Thanks Mala. You know...you make a wee joke about Kliggy's age and they all gang up on you!
                        sigpic

Comment

You are such a tease!!

*trying to look ashamed* I'm sorry, I couldn't resist I'll behave now. Honest.

Comment

Ooo! Ooo! Oooo! My mail just got delivered and my early birthday presents have arrived!!!!!! I'll have to scan them for you!!

Oh, the real ones are soooo much better than copies I posted last week! Here are the thumbnails:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                            BRB...
                            sigpic

Comment

No way!!! I want details too! I didn't even get to ask you about the kiss, because my hubby was afraid to let me out of his sight after that. He was worried that I would try to 'one-up' my friend. *thinks of all the ways to one-up a kiss* mmmmmmmm.

Oh, and I only told MWers about the kiss, the thunk thread and LJ has no idea. Sela is dying because I hinted at something, but told her she was going to have to wait for you to come home and tell.
                              sig by PM

Comment

Ooo! Ooo! Oooo! My mail just got delivered and my early birthday presents have arrived!!!!!! I'll have to scan them for you!!

Oh, the real ones are soooo much better than copies I posted last week! Here are the thumbnails:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                                BRB...
                                *sigh* those are great!
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X