Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to go but it's going to be too expensive for me we're going to Italy for a week in October so I'll be skint. Perhaps some kind person will be able to buy a signed photo from the legends stall and I'll be able to afford that.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Slipping in for just a bit at the mention of RDA's thingy!

*un pg thoughts to follow*

LOL!! Oh you are such the Hussy Blue!

Comment

Yesterday was my 28th wedding anniversary. Because I was working both Friday and Saturday nights, we are going out to eat tonight. My husband made reservations and he won't tell me where!

Can't wait!
        Happy 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two

Comment

Happy Birthday
          Titania V V!! & Majorshrl!!

Oh Darn, am I late again? Ok well be looking for some B-Day Green

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            I thought this AT / RDA thingy was to be in early 2007? Now I see it's this November. At first I thought there would be two cons with the two of them but after further reading I see RDA is only doing the one Avalon one. Am I the only one slightly confused?
            It had me a little confused too. Early 2007 would of been better but sitting here thinking about it I might be able to go. . . just gotta see how much ticket prices are.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hey! You got the correct name for it. *wipes tear of happiness from eye*

another chance for me to get a ticket Hope you manage to come Mala.
              LOL! Bev....you are priceless. You had better get a ticket after comments like this one!!!! AND you better take pictures for us!!!! AND you better have marvelous stories to tell us AND they better be true!!!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                Sooooo thunked, so very very thunked

((((Mala)))) ohhhh yummmm just look at him, he's so gorgeous!!! Thanks for that I needed it

I'm jetlagged and finally falling asleep here so I'll try and nip back in tomorrow and catch up then if I can rather than babble a typofest now.

>>> slips off in search of sweet dreams
                Rune Dah-ling! Do tell!!!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Yesterday was my 28th wedding anniversary. Because I was working both Friday and Saturday nights, we are going out to eat tonight. My husband made reservations and he won't tell me where!

Can't wait!
                  Congrats blueiris....we're coming up on year 26 in a couple of weeks!!! It's a good thing I don't feel as old as that sounds, at least not while I'm sitting down!!!!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Slipping in for just a bit at the mention of RDA's thingy!

*un pg thoughts to follow*
                    Here's your bone siler ^^^!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ohhhh nuts, I am soooo late with this *wince* sorry

Happy Birthday Titania

Happy Birthday MajorShrl

Happy Anniversary BlueIris
                      Last edited by Rune; 12 June 2006, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        Rune Dah-ling! Do tell!!!
                        No ... no... *gasp* I'll never give you the code that unlocks the iris no matter what you do ... even if you imitate *wince* (Ivana Trump or Zsa Zsa Gabor ... *whimper* never!!! ... um ... huh?

Whoops. sorry Critter, guess I misunderstood *grin*

Why is there never anybody else in here at the same time as I am, stupid time zones *kicks the wall*

Comment

Why is there never anybody else in here at the same time as I am, stupid time zones *kicks the wall*
                          *runs in* I'm here! *waves* hey! Rune! I'm here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            *runs in* I'm here! *waves* hey! Rune! I'm here!
                            yay, did you hear me whining all the way up in Scotland?

Comment

No ... no... *gasp* I'll never give you the code that unlocks the iris no matter what you do ... even if you imitate *wince* (Ivana Trump or Zsa Zsa Gabor ... *whimper* never!!! ... um ... huh?

Whoops. sorry Critter, guess I misunderstood *grin*

Ivana Trump or Zsa Zsa Gabor? Actually, it might be kind of fun...

Keep those cat shoe clad feet off the walls!

Hey, Rune, I'm here! And I see C7, too!

ETA: And BEV!!
                              sigpic

Comment

yay, did you hear me whining all the way up in Scotland?
                                Yup!
                                I get woken up at 4am when dawn breaks and all the seagulls go mad, and even that noise isn't as bad as a whiny Rune!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X