Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Mala! I just noticed your avatar! Lucky you!!!!!!
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Now, if only we would get to see/had seen this in the show. *grabs smiley for her rather extensive Mala collection*
      I know! I've been waiting to see this in the show too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        <snip>
        Anyway, it's clear that their 'shiny new show' hasn't been so shiny in the eyes of many long time fans. Again, I'm happy that RDA is back - but I'll reserve any unbridled enthusiasm until I see what TPTB come up with. To be honest, so far the spoilers don't have me that excited.
        I am really disappointed with every spoiler that comes from Bridge these days.I had high hopes of some good episodes with RDA in SG-1, but now we're left with the 'fun-fest' of '200' and only one other with SG-1. Perhaps if he's there it will remind the viewers of how good the show used to be!
        I really don't see the point of him
        Spoiler:
        going to Atlantis, except to be used as a ratings stunt. In the two-parter (which is just a regurgitation of old SG-1 stories and enemies) he's going to be a prisoner. Doesn't sound like much Action Jack to me!

I was starting to be hopeful for some ship between Sam and Jack in S10, but now I'm getting that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I think of what's coming.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          sing this with the Stargate SG1 theme song

Mala's World, it's the greatest place
          To thunk and drool
          And share RDA
          Through night and day

Where in MW
          It's the place to see
          Jack's sleeveless shirt
          Jack's silver hair
          All ruffled by Dips

You can see all GG
          Like Ivy, Blueiris and Critter
          Look out for all of
          Mala's wonderful pics

Another great song. I'm even mentioned in it! Did you all see that????? Well, did you????? *preens*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            Oh, Mala! I just noticed your avatar! Lucky you!!!!!!
            Thanks! This is my first S/J avatar. I made it when I capped the CTV 200th video. I moved them closer together and then manipped them onto a pic of the gate since the background of the original picture was kind of plain (see below)...

sigpic

Comment

To save my smilies you need a place to store them - like Photobucket or Imageshack. OR you could save the URLs from my Photobucket as text files and copy and paste them into your posts when you wanted to use them.

Btw, I recently saw a free program called SmileyPad (smileypad.com) that stores and manages your smilies in a stand alone program that looks like a PDA. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks very cool.... OK, this is getting scary how much we think alike! The very first Jack smiley I made was Black Ops Jack!
              Thanks, I must have a wee look at that site. It would be good to keep all my favourite smilies together.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Ivy. And thanks for the lift off of page 2!

Btw, I have a new one that I think you'll like.... Fireman Jack!

Woohoo! I'm overdosing on Jacks! Dr. Jack...now Fireman Jack. Thunk.
                sigpic

Comment

Another great song. I'm even mentioned in it! Did you all see that????? Well, did you????? *preens*
                  You need a *preening* smiley!! Btw, I found a really good smiley site: http://www.smileyarena.com/ So many smilies, so little time...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, Bev, I forgot to ask - what happened with your TV and the TV repair man?

Did I miss your update?

And did he stay clothed?!?
                    Unfortunately, this repair man kept his clothes on, although he did sprawl all over the floor. He also had a very big solder gun!

It only took him a few minutes to sort the tv, so all is well again at Chez Bev's.

I wonder if I can get the phone man here again?
                    sigpic

Comment

I am really disappointed with every spoiler that comes from Bridge these days.I had high hopes of some good episodes with RDA in SG-1, but now we're left with the 'fun-fest' of '200' and only one other with SG-1. Perhaps if he's there it will remind the viewers of how good the show used to be!
                      I really don't see the point of him
                      Spoiler:
                      going to Atlantis, except to be used as a ratings stunt. In the two-parter (which is just a regurgitation of old SG-1 stories and enemies) he's going to be a prisoner. Doesn't sound like much Action Jack to me!

I was starting to be hopeful for some ship between Sam and Jack in S10, but now I'm getting that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I think of what's coming.
                      I hear you. The only 'good' things that we might get out of that SGA episode
                      Spoiler:
                      is possibly some whump and some Action!Jack when he escapes...
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks! This is my first S/J avatar. I made it when I capped the CTV 200th video. I moved them closer together and then manipped them onto a pic of the gate since the background of the original picture was kind of plain (see below)...

It looks fantastic!

The SG really makes it looks more impressive.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Thank you, Bev! I made some caps and added them to my site. Yes, A LOT of yadda yadda yadda from MS and CB.... AT's bit on growing up on the show was nice. It was fun to see RDA with BB, who was very respectful of the role RDA played in making the show a success. That was very nice to see. One can't help but notice that they're all still saying how great the new sbow is...with no mention of how nice it is to have RDA back...

New web page of caps of RDA and BB from Hypagate 200: http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/SG120.../SG1200_04.htm

Sadly, the clips of RDA in his sleeveless black tshirt were so short and out of focus. Of course, I capped him anyway and scrubbed real hard....

Sleeveless RDA
                          http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/SG120.../SG1200_05.htm

Here's a sample:
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ate200_RDA.jpg
                          It was my honour to serve.

I agree that they're still promoting the new, shiny, bestest ever new cast etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I have to say that what I've seen of Mitchell, I don't like...I'm very disappointed in the character for BB's sake. And there hasn't been a smooth transition no matter what RDA said in that Hypagate video (he's such a gracious man ). Personally, I saw no team dynamic this year. Everyone just seemed kind of annoyed with each other...

As for your hopes for S10 - I agree with you wholeheartedly!
                            Yup, Mitchell's a joke, absolutely NO team feeling, stories with plot holes the size of MS's ego ( ) and the original cast behaving out of character. What a great job Cooper and Co. did!

*wow! I don't think I've ever used this smiley as much as I am now*
                            sigpic

Comment

Just wondering... Is anyone else sick of seeing that nude dead(?) body in the INVASION ad on the top of the page?!?
                              I never see any of the ads as I use Firefox with its naquadah-enhanced ad-blocker! (although a nude Jack might have me switching off the ad block!)
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, I must go to my happy place...

How about some random thunks!?!

Random thunking always takes me to my happy place.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X