X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Um, thank you?

Yeah, that Kiwi... I can tell she's just dying to mod someone's a$$... (she actually said the 'A' word, btw... )

Hey when your kids hit their 18th birthdays didn't you celebrate your freedom?!? And now here you are, a mod with more kids of all ages than you could have ever imagined...
    yeah baby! er.... I mean, why no, of course not ....
    Actually, I would be perfectly happy never having to mod anyone...

As* isn't profanity is it?? I was channeling a little Jack at the time

Comment

Um, thank you?

Yeah, that Kiwi... I can tell she's just dying to mod someone's a$$... (she actually said the 'A' word, btw... )

Hey when your kids hit their 18th birthdays didn't you celebrate your freedom?!? And now here you are, a mod with more kids of all ages than you could have ever imagined...
      You are very welcome

you think I should go Mod her just to be a sh....snot Ok no I suppose I shouldnt joke about that .... but I could you know....hee hee

I apparently like children for some odd reason... who knew
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey girl, I meant it in a totally different way!

Btw, why does this man have nicer eyelashes than I do??

he's......... soooo ......... pretty.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          gesh! I spent the last couple of pages thinking you were making a Harry Potter reference here, and being a liiiiitttle confuzzled as to why! LOL
          Now it all makes perfect sense (went to see the latest movie with best friend and her 11 yr old last night.... might have been an influence )
          Oh, I went with my kid to see that film and boy are those kids looking old! They'd better hurry up and finish the series... I know that the main actors are really the ages they're supposed to be playing, but still... And didn't you get kind of creeped out by that girl ghost leering at Harry in the tub?!?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I went with my kid to see that film and boy are those kids looking old! They'd better hurry up and finish the series... I know that the main actors are really the ages they're supposed to be playing, but still... And didn't you get kind of creeped out by that girl ghost leering at Harry in the tub?!?
            especially since she hasn't been a "girl" in a long time-- and I'm not talking about her being a ghost.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              especially since she hasn't been a "girl" in a long time-- and I'm not talking about her being a ghost.

ship sistah
              I know... isn't she really twice their age?!?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                yeah baby! er.... I mean, why no, of course not ....
                Actually, I would be perfectly happy never having to mod anyone...

As* isn't profanity is it?? I was channeling a little Jack at the time
                A little Jack? Now where did I put my 'little Jack'....

Ahh, here he is!
                sigpic

Comment

hey all...have a wee favour to ask

finally made some buttons for my website, so if you have one...please link back!

http://www.stargate-intel.net/linktous.htm

thankies
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Another "5 person Team" manip. Some S9 Jack manips to come...

sigpic

Comment

Hey! We were on page three. That's almost as bad as being on page four.....almost!
                      sigpic

Comment

Another "5 person Team" manip. Some S9 Jack manips to come...

Those were the days! my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day......

Jack, Jack, wherefore art thou Jack???
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Hey! We were on page three. That's almost as bad as being on page four.....almost!
                          But look at it this way, it's only slightly worse than being on page 2....

RL is busy this week, so MW may have to rely on its citizens to keep it up for a bit. I'm in the middle of a project that has a Thursday deadline, but I'm tired of working on it, so I'm taking a break now.

My one and only boonie pic...

Jack's just waiting for Bev to sticky up his hair...
                          sigpic

Comment

But look at it this way, it's only slightly worse than being on page 2....

RL is busy this week, so MW may have to rely on its citizens to keep it up for a bit. I'm in the middle of a project that has a Thursday deadline, but I'm tired of working on it, so I'm taking a break now.

My one and only boonie pic...

Jack's just waiting for Bev to sticky up his hair...
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...om_Jboonie.jpg
                            *leaps into thread* Did someone mention sticky-up hair?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Those were the days! my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day......

Jack, Jack, wherefore art thou Jack???
                              Yikes! Now I've got that song stuck in my head...

OK, as I said, I've been playing with my pics lately - mainly because I'm kind of tired of just plain capping, but also because I miss the old team. I miss Jack and Sam. I just miss Jack, period.

So I got to thinking, what would RDA/Jack's promo pic look like if he had received his promotion and stayed as a part time cast member for Season 9? Here's a total Mala Special manip for my fantasy Season 9...

Major General Jack O'Neill
                              sigpic

Comment

Yikes! Now I've got that song stuck in my head...

OK, as I said, I've been playing with my pics lately - mainly because I'm kind of tired of just plain capping, but also because I miss the old team. I miss Jack and Sam. I just miss Jack, period.

So I got to thinking, what would RDA/Jack's promo pic look like if he had received his promotion and stayed as a part time cast member for Season 9? Here's a total Mala Special manip for my fantasy Season 9...
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4740857

Major General Jack O'Neill

God! Does he look handsome in his dress blues!!!

hello everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X