X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work! What is Jack listening to?
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I like all the little details.
      sigpic

Comment

Wunderbar! Nice job, Astra!
        sigpic

Comment

I really need to get a 'lil Jack and Sam, just to create these little adventures
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you all!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Such nice detail. Jack is getting lots of stuff pretty much in scale these days. Well done!
            I love keeping my eyes open, I stumble about tiny stuff all the time! Like those Japanese erasers, they are way too cute to erase anything with it.

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
            Good work! What is Jack listening to?
            Sadly, I have no idea! What kind of music would he like? Other than opera, that is. Jazz? Big Band?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I really need to get a 'lil Jack and Sam, just to create these little adventures
            Although, sadly there is no Sam in this size. This is the 12" Jack (think Barbie). There is only Daniel and Mitchell. You can buy 6" versions of Jack and Sam though. But you can't take their clothes off.

Speaking of Mitchell, check out this awesome Facebook page. Beth is buying up all the figures that are out there and redresses him into all kind of characteres Ben Browder ever has played in movies or TV series. And then they go onto adventures around her house. Such great poses, you always think they are real - small men in a big world. Really worth looking through! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4303891&type=3

There is a second part to the story, but it needs a bit explanation. The other guy, for those that don't know him, is the Doctor from the British sci-fi show "Doctor Who". He can travel through time and space, but sometimes gets the years a bit mixed up You might see him more often in adventures together with Jack in the future.

Also, I have now upgraded to speech bubbles. Enjoy!

Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

My husband just handed me his tablet with this weeks Newsweek.
              "Do you want to read an article about the Replicators?" he asked.
              The article is Swarm and Fuzzy and some one should warn those scientists!!
              Where is Jack and SG-1 when you need them?
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

How is all our Mala's girls? What is your feelings on the reboot?
                sigpic

Comment

If Emmerich goes back to the morose Jack, where's the fun in that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Presents..

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                      How is all our Mala's girls? What is your feelings on the reboot?
                      I'm not interested in a film with a boring male action hero with his geeky side-kick saving the day after lots of explosions and special effects. It will also be a case of 'spot the token female' (who is probably the girl friend/ person that messed up).

I want my SG-1.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        It's a pity about the scruffy guy in the middle.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rick lost weight and Michael gained it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, RDA did need to lose a few, not that MS needed to gain any, however
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm interested in the new movie (if it ever happens).
                              But it is AU for me - the real universe, "the only one of consequence", as a wise Jaffa once said, is SG-1's.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wonderful new Podcast is up on GW
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X