X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Continuum extras. I'm a happy camper!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
        Since GW seems to moving along pretty quickly now and because I'm still up having just watched the NY Yankees win the second game of the playoffs in the 13th inning, I'll post some 'behind the scenes' pics of RDA from "The Making of SG Continuum". Like a lot of dvd extras, the video is kind of dark and not very sharp and as a result, so are the screencaps... But I tried my best to scrub them up, anyway. So here, my friends, are my favorite caps of that crazy guy we all love so well for a fun

WEEKEND !!

Spoiler:

And a Wonderful Good Morning to you to MALA!

But lookie what I found on the BB thread

Thunks to heath_bar
        click for bigger pictures
        do I see what I think I see in the first picture Glasses
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Hi chums.

I'll be quick, because I'm just about to leave to play my gig, but I forgot to mention that I'm on holiday this week. It's mid-term, so they set us free for a few days.

I know you all love to hear about my holidays.

*hirples away quickly*
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Mala, for the lovely new piccies.

Thank you, ONeills, for the lovely Comic Con piccies.

Hugs to you, Bev, for hirpling on. Hope you enjoy your week off!

Comment

To *ALL* of you, hirpling, drooling, guttering, [...] LOVING hussies...

THANK YOU!!!

I did have a lovely day with an extremely emotional moment when my brother, that sweet man who is normally living 800 km from where I live, appeared out of nowhere with his family at Mom's where we had been invited to lunch!

Once again, THANK YOU for thinking of me on that day!!!
              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Fly by post...

Go to RDA site for new pics of RDA from weekend Sea Shepherd event
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                  Fly by post...

Thanks Nell! Rick looks good!
                  sigpic

Comment

Fly by post...

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    Thanks Nell! Rick looks good!
                    That's an understatement!

Thunks to rdanderson.com

Those hands.. and same jacket as Comic Con 2008

Okay I have to go to work, or I am gonna continue drooling... *wipes chin*
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Fly by post...

Lovely pics. Thanks for letting us know they were there! I love that the white shirt is unbuttoned at the bottom. He does look quite good.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Good to see you Shelly! Yeah, I think you're right about the baby pic - it's probably the kid who played Charlie, too. However, whether it's in color or looks too modern isn't really a factor, since props can be made to order. Also, I have old family pics from when I was a baby and they're in color (and RDA isn't that much older than I am...)
                        I feel like a fossil - my baby pictures are in black and white - etched on a clay tablet.
                        I'm enjoying Sanctuary as well. It was exciting and though sad, fun to watch. SGU on the other hand, was just 'eh' - well, close to snoozy, actually...
                        I kinda like SGU (exploring and adventure) but have a question
                        Spoiler:
                        Why don't they let Carter and McKay use the stones to help the insufferable #@%$& - or would that solve everything and the series would be over?
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                          I kinda like SGU (exploring and adventure) but have a question
                          Spoiler:
                          Why don't they let Carter and McKay use the stones to help the insufferable #@%$& - or would that solve everything and the series would be over?
                          From JM's blog -
                          Spoiler:
                          Shawna Buchanan writes: “It did occur to me while watching Air III, why don’t they just have, say, McKay and Carter use the stones to switch places with some of those people on the ship who are sitting around doing nothing?”

Answer: This issue will be addressed in an upcoming episode. Earth actually.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mm. And that's the episode Jack is in, too . . .
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Huh? What were you waiting for, Poz? Did you want to be added to the list? All you had to do is add your own name, you know!

Roll call!

dipsofjazz

Critter

trupi

sugarshaker

Egle01

OneillTwo"LL"s

SG1Poz

...??
                              What? What? Oh..Sorry, I had a "Poz" moment. Thank you for adding moi.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                                That's an understatement! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...whalewars4.jpg

Thunks to rdanderson.com

Those hands.. and same jacket as Comic Con 2008

Okay I have to go to work, or I am gonna continue drooling... *wipes chin*
                                \
                                Me thinks this is the bestest of all shown so far! Hunkalicios!

Comment

Working...
                                X