This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    I just can't control myself when it comes to capping, but I did it... Here are a couple of large screencaps I made from the first MacGruber video. Now we can all better appreciate exactly how crappy that Crap!Wig is!

Spoilered for those who never, ever want to see RDA in MacGruber again...
    Spoiler:

Still eewww, but actually, except for the hair, I don't think RDA looks that different from his recent pics...
    I never thought I said this you Mala "Please control yourself", that wig is God offensive.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ngate_mala.jpg
      Forget Pepsi! Forget Red Bull! I love bottled water!!!!!!!
      Me too!

Yes, I adore the Desert Camo Jack. I forget do you have an Alpha Male Jack in black with the watch cap and scruffy face? *heart flutters*
      Just to clarify, Alpha!Jack isn't wearing desert camo - he's wearing jungle camo. His mission, if you recall was to save Daniel and Dr. Lee in the South America jungle which happened to look a lot like the forests of Vancouver...

Anyway, I made a new calendar based on your request for a Black Ops!Jack. Enjoy!

Use the link below to DOWNLOAD the .PDF files for printing:
      http://www.madmala.com/miscrda/RDACa...ck2009Mala.pdf
      sigpic

Comment

Me too!

Just to clarify, Alpha!Jack isn't wearing desert camo - he's wearing jungle camo. His mission, if you recall was to save Daniel and Dr. Lee in the South America jungle which happened to look a lot like the forests of Vancouver...

Anyway, I made a new calendar based on your request for a Black Ops!Jack. Enjoy!

WOOHOO-Thanks Mala!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
          I never thought I said this you Mala "Please control yourself", that wig is God offensive.
          sorry...

You know, that wig kind of reminds me of another old TV icon... Marlo Thomas in 'THAT GIRL!'
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mala50 View Post
            sorry...

you know, that wig kind of reminds me of another old tv icon... Marlo thomas in 'that girl!' :d
            lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes it did. *sigh*

Anyway, I thought that this week's episode ('The Oath') was a great and I can't wait until next Friday to see what happens next. And again, there were a couple of nice Adama/Roslin scenes.

Spoiler caps
              Spoiler:
              A brief hello (I'm glad you're alive)...

and a goodbye...
              I'm not an Adama/Roslin shipper (or an anti-shipper either), but I do want to say how happy I am for those who are. As a long-time Sam and Jack shipper, it's great to get to see your favorite characters together the way you've always wanted to see them. And I agree with many of you that it's nice to see ship between a more mature couple (I just can't bring myself to say "older" ) So here's big heartfelt squeeeeeeee! for all the Adama/Roslin shippers.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Also, many thanks to all who posted links to the McGruber skits. And special thanks to Mala for the wonderful screencaps. I can't wait to see RDA again in the third movie - months and months and months (and months and months!) from now.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

sorry...

You know, that wig kind of reminds me of another old TV icon... Marlo Thomas in 'THAT GIRL!'
                  You know what's worst then that wig, is that I keep hearing in my head, "Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    You know what's worst then that wig, is that I keep hearing in my head, "Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi,Pepsi"
                    I'm a diet Pepsi drinker

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                      I'm a diet Pepsi drinker
                      Then...Diet Pepsi,Diet Pepsi,Diet Pepsi,Diet Pepsi
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too!

Anyway, I made a new calendar based on your request for a Black Ops!Jack. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...blkopsJack.gif Enjoy!

Thunks and Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

They just showed one of those MacGruber/Pepsi skits as a commercial during the SuperBowl.
                          sigpic

Comment

So, no one has anything to say about the 2009 Calendars besides Melissa? No requests? OK, I'll just keep making myself the ones I like!

Here's another new one based on a pic from S7's EVOLUTION. Col. Jack O'Neill is ready for action. This one's called

Alpha Jack
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ack09_mala.jpg
                            http://www.madmala.com/miscrda/RDACa...k_2009Mala.pdf
                            Hey, I'm still recovering from FlyBoy Jack. That's my favorite...
                            sigpic

Comment

And last, but not least, a brand new one for all RDA/Amanda fans ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...AAT09_mala.jpg
                              http://www.madmala.com/miscrda/RDACa...AT2009Mala.pdf

Ooooh! A dilemna! Desert camo or Comic Con sweetness? And Alpha Jack!

Must. Think. Hard.

So, no one has anything to say about the 2009 Calendars besides Melissa? No requests? OK, I'll just keep making myself the ones I like!
                              You know I'm always grateful for the goodies you make us, Mala!

BTW...one of those MacGruber things just ran on the Super Bowl.

Ok...they're ads...not bad product placement. I stand corrected.

But they were just like all the other MacGruber bits before them in last night's show. They're always short...and lame.
                              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 01 February 2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                                They just showed one of those MacGruber/Pepsi skits as a commercial during the SuperBowl.
                                Man hasn't lost his popularity and his has guts to wear that horrible wig on TV in front of millions of people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X