This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    What a nice day for visits! It's too bad I missed everybody...

Anyway, in honor of Rune, I'm posting her Santa Rourke

And for Anakin and Ewokmonster, here's my new Santa Mac!

And last but not least, here's Santa RDA/Jack under the mistletoe with a kiss for all Mala Worlders!

And for Mala.... HIP HIP HIP HURRAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

And last but not least, here's Santa RDA/Jack under the mistletoe with a kiss for all Mala Worlders!
      OOOh I love that last one....very nice!

Mala, I was wondering...do you plan on making any 2009 Calendars for us RDA Thunkers?
      sigpic

Comment

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just jumping in to say HI to everyone! It's been a long time for me...I think I might have some time during the holidays to come and play! I need something good to look at...some Mala specials....and see all my good friends who share the same obsess..I mean hobby as I do...

Here's one of Mala's that I played with a little too...

Comment

OMG OMG OMG!!!

It's Ewokmonster!!!!
          Hi!!! :hugs Mala:

[SIZE=2]It's so good to see you again! For those who don't know her, she has one of the first and best RDA sites I've ever seen: All Rick, All the Time It's a must for all RDA fans...
          Aw, you flatter me. I don't really update it anymore, but any picture there is free for the taking and thunking.

Soooo, a David Hewlitt/Rodney McKay obession, eh?
          Oh God, you have no idea. I have a serious crush on Hewlett. He's so freaking adorable.

Hee. That's so cute!
          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Do I see what I think I see.. WOW!! A Rourke Santa!! Yahoo!

Thunks Mala!!

The Jack kissing one is nice too, so is Mac.. But Rourke.. WOW!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

News of the Day: They made Robert Carlyle the lead for Stargate Universe:

He's big in the UK but I'm afraid most US won't know who he is. I loved him in the Full Monty.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
                WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just jumping in to say HI to everyone! It's been a long time for me...I think I might have some time during the holidays to come and play! I need something good to look at...some Mala specials....and see all my good friends who share the same obsess..I mean hobby as I do...

Here's one of Mala's that I played with a little too...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ackSirMala.jpg
                So good to see you, Sara Claire!!!! How are the dogs?

Mala's World is always the best, but you might want to check out the Shipmas thread too. We had Shipmas Saturday: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62019

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post

He's big in the UK but I'm afraid most US won't know who he is. I loved him in the Full Monty.
                  I loved him in Hamish MacBeth on BBC America and The Full Monty. I have liked everything I have seen him in. I am looking forward to seeing him in Stargate Universe. He is a very good actor.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...-know-you-.jpg
                    Now I think I remember him. Wasn't he a really bad guy in one of the James Bond movies?

Comment

This is a post on left on the S/J thread:
                      A very Important Message for the S/J thread: Guys you need to pay attention on what is going on the Announcement and Help Forum. Especially the new Gateworld Vision Statement by Darren. There are going to be many changes to the thread and one of them in consideration is the removal of all "Ship" threads ( which means our thread would be gone~~~~~) So I'm recommending you go to these threads, read what Darren and the mods are saying and then in a polite way go to the "GW Suggestion thread" and let them know that our thread isn't making any waves and we want our thread alive and well. This is not a joke or something I think is going happening but a real consideration by the mods and Darren. So let your voice be heard but please be respectful and read before you write so you have all the facts. Marian
                      I don't know if Mala's World will be affected but visit the Announcement and Help Forum and look around about their plans for GW and thread removal.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awwww.... ..

I don't ship too much anymore, but I don't mind all those threads, I think they're fun & funny to a degree, but sometimes some posters are just too passionate about their "ship" which create frictions and fights and red-jello wars & insulting PMs .... and I think the MODS are tired of those thing...
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

A very Important Message for the S/J thread: Guys you need to pay attention on what is going on the Announcement and Help Forum. Especially the new Gateworld Vision Statement by Darren. There are going to be many changes to the thread and one of them in consideration is the removal of all "Ship" threads ( which means our thread would be gone~~~~~) So I'm recommending you go to these threads, read what Darren and the mods are saying and then in a polite way go to the "GW Suggestion thread" and let them know that our thread isn't making any waves and we want our thread alive and well. This is not a joke or something I think is going happening but a real consideration by the mods and Darren. So let your voice be heard but please be respectful and read before you write so you have all the facts. Marian
                          I don't know if Mala's World will be affected but visit the Announcement and Help Forum and look around about their plans for GW and thread removal.
                          Well, I've just read that entire thread and I don't see where they're saying that the C&R threads will be affected at this point. I also don't know know if the Off Topic areas will be targeted for change either. Frankly, I don't participate very much these days on GW anyway. I don't watch SGA (I'll watch the finale, though), I don't know if I'll watch SGU; I haven't watched SG1 since the end of S8 except for the more recent episodes in which RDA appeared. I did watch SG Continuum once. I either fast forwarded or dozed through most of AOT...

Admittedly I've retreated to this place and more recently the Sanctuary threads. I'm just not a chatty person. I'm not one to discuss or pontificate about what I like and don't like about a TV show. What I do is pictures.

So I guess for me, I'll keep abreast of the discussion for now and cross that bridge when I come to it. If I don't agree with what's going on with GW, then I simply won't be here.
                          sigpic

Comment

A very Important Message for the S/J thread: Guys you need to pay attention on what is going on the Announcement and Help Forum. Especially the new Gateworld Vision Statement by Darren. There are going to be many changes to the thread and one of them in consideration is the removal of all "Ship" threads ( which means our thread would be gone~~~~~)
                            Darren didn't say anything about removing ship threads, only anti-threads. I think Skydiver summed it up pretty well:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....78&postcount=9

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                              Darren didn't say anything about removing ship threads, only anti-threads. I think Skydiver summed it up pretty well:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....78&postcount=9
                              Thanks for sharing that post, sugarshaker. It's pretty clear to me that what Skydiver suggested people do in the greater forum is what we already do in this thread. In particular,
                              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              The goal is....find something you like and revel in that enjoyment. Don't obsess over some element that you don't like, don't waste your time railing over things you can't change. Find something you like and immerse yourself in it.
                              And I like to believe that we're able to do it with tolerance and respect for the most part. I know that I've always discouraged people from bringing up their differences with what others have said in other threads, here. That is, if you don't like what's going on in another thread, discuss it there or bring it up with a mod. I don't think it's fair to the people with whom you disagree, and it's not fair to the MWers who have to listen to you 'complain' . And on the rare occasions that there have been differences of opinion here (*cough* 100 Days *cough*), in the end, when everything's said and done, we've always been able to say we can agree to disagree and move on.
                              'Life's too short' as The Man says. That's why I'm a big advocate of this: It works for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm reveling....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X