• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Just for fun:

Spoiler:
    Somewhere deep in Cheyenne Mountain:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...-SandJ-web.jpg

See, Jack...here's the seating chart for the wedding reception.

Hmmm...looks pretty good. But I don't think you want to put Felger and Bill Lee at the same table.

You're probably right. But I was trying to avoid seating either of them at a table with General Hammond. His special request...

Good point. Let me look at that...

Shhhhh! Let's leave them to their planning!

Boosting Mala's World!!!

What's this? I can't green you? We'll see about that:

Thanks for the great little story.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hello all : Well, RL's been busy and I haven't had much time nor energy to play online these days. I've only stopped by GW a few times to catch up on the frontpage news and read the Battlestar Galactica threads... Yes, I'm much more into BSG these days than I am SG... But in my spare time, I've still managed to fool around with some RDA/Jack and S/J pics, etc. And since I had some time today, I thought I'd come out and share some of my new stuff on MW (FYI, if you check my website periodically, you'll probably find my updates there before I get around to announcing them here)...

Anyway, recently I decided to give my sig a minor facelift. Out of boredom, I started fooling around with 'userbars' - you know, those little bars that people make to show what Con they've attended or to indicate which fandom to which they belong. Mine are in my sig now. The first one I made is on top - the early GW review (http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...continuu.shtml) made SG Continuum sound promising, so I made a 'userbar' for it (it's on top of my sig - you're welcome to snatch if you want - w/credit, thanks). Then I started making others - I have several rotating ones which are under my main sig - RDA, Selma/Patty; AT and S/J ship.

Oh, and I also have a new avatar (well, actually that one's been up since Easter). I'll probably add the big version of the manip to my web site gallery when I get the chance...

Of course, if you feel like wasting some time and refreshing your page to see my new sig additions, go ahead... But just in case you don't feel like that's time well spent, I'll just post the new stuff in separate posts...
      Last edited by Mala50; 14 April 2008, 03:21 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

My rotating fan userbars:

RDA

AT

S/J Shipper

Last edited by Mala50; 16 April 2008, 01:49 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Btw, as I was making the one for AT, I noticed that while a lot of cons have their own 'bars', AT3 doesn't. So I adapted my AT bar for AT3. Anyone going to AT3 is welcome to use it if they want (I know Bev and Rune are going, not sure if there are any others who have visited MW, tho... ). I might offer them on the AT3 and/or Samanda threads if you think folks would want them...

Animated

I also have them as non-animated separate layers, too (takes less bandwidth here - mine are on my own server).

Variation
          Last edited by Mala50; 14 April 2008, 03:22 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

More single layer/non-animated bars:

RDA

I'll probably make more for RDA/Jack as time permits...

AT fans (non AT3 attendees)

S/J Shipper (animated) - not in my sig rotation
            sigpic

Comment

A new RDA/Jack manip/cap collage sig for 2008:

sigpic

Comment

As always, they're terrific mala! You do such beautiful work.
                sigpic

Comment

Re SG Continuum, I made some additions to my gallery a few weeks ago.

Stargate:Continuum Preview Screencaps and Photos
                  http://www.madmala.com/gallery/main.php

There's not a lot of new info, but I got a copy of the the teaser that's on the Ark of Truth DVD and made some caps. I also uploaded the video itself, for others like myself who don't own the AOT dvd, but who want to see this extra: http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/SG_CONTINUUM_teaser.htm

<= my new ARCTIC JACK crankie (Bev posted it on the Thunk thread a few weeks ago)

Btw, this is not the SG Continuum TRAILER that was shown at Vancouver Creation Con (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II52g4ulAmk). If you're not staying spoiler-free, there's more discussion on the movie here:

Stargate: Continuum Thread
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=119
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post

I nominate Mala for the Nobel Prize in RDA Photo Manipulation.

What do you mean there's no such category?

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      As always, they're terrific mala! You do such beautiful work.
                      Thank you! It's good to see you again!

Hey, do you remember that fuzzy little '200' wedding pic that was in that TV Guide issue?

Anyway, I decided to make my own manipped version from several other wedding promos...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post

sugarshaker!!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, Mala, on spending your time away from us wisely!!!

Beautiful new gifties!!!

But try not to stay away so long next time, 'kay?

We missed you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post

WOW!!

Where is the second picture from.. Do you have a larger Version!!

Nice to see you back here!! I like when you drop off presents!! MALA!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              WOW!!

Where is the second picture from.. Do you have a larger Version!!

Nice to see you back here!! I like when you drop off presents!! MALA!!
                              The second picture is from the Continuum shoot after they cut RDA's hair.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post

I second that nomination!

Mala, Thanks for all the lovely goodies!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Working...
                                X