This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Bev...glad you got home! Sounds like it was as much of a challenge as making it back to the Gate under Goa'uld fire!

And Anakin...LOVE your new sig! It's positively drool-worthy! Where did Amber Moon find that particular pic of RDA?

* Yep...smilie by Mala
    Originally posted by Anakin View Post
    Yeah, I soooooo love Amber for that
    The pic comes from a Sea Shepherd event a while ago. The black sweater he's wearing is the SSCS sweater
    Nice sig! I've seen that pic on Kate's RDA site and the SSCS web site as well, but it was kind of small... I thought he looked so hot in that sweater that I enlarged it and scrubbed it up...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      Nice sig! I've seen that pic on Kate's RDA site and the SSCS web site as well, but it was kind of small... I thought he looked so hot in that sweater that I enlarged it and scrubbed it up...

Oh It's toooooo damn freakin' NOT to post again sorry.... *grins* I'm wearing the exact same sweatshirt right now... although not *his* but the one *he* touched and caressed and smoothed the wrinkles of and... had me swoooooon inside last year....

I *do* need a COLD shower..... *sob*
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Speaking of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society events, here are a few caps that I made from a video of the SEA SHEPHERD 30th ANNIVERSARY BENEFIT held on Oct. 13, 2007. You can see some more photos and get the video here: http://www.seashepherd.org/events/20...y_Benefit.html

The glimpse of RDA in the video is extremely brief, but he looks like he's in top form as he flirts asks questions of one of the volunteers...

This is a man who knows the power of his smile...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Shelly!

Actually, ONTLLs, the close-up of RDA that you already posted of mine
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...faceCUMALA.jpg
          was made from that photo!

This is the full cast promo that I believe Shelly used for her RDA pic:
          http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/graphics/700_14.jpg

This one's not as close-up as one you have, but I made it directly from a HQ version of that cast photo:

Guh!
          sigpic

Comment

Coogamooga!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes! All is well with the world! I'm so glad to hear that you got your fill of food and drink and are now home safe and sound! It's been a while since I've seen you around MW and I was saving this special holiday smiley just for you. I know it's a little late, but I knew you'd appreciate the sentiment... Here's wishing you a

Merry Tok'ra Christmas, Bev!

LOL! I love it!! Marty's teeth still bind me, but I think he suits his Santa hat.

Merry Tok'ra Christmas to you too, Mala.
              sigpic

Comment

Holy Thunking Buckets of Drool!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, he looks hot in it...but then again, he'd look hot in ANYTHING ....or NOTHING!!!

Speaking of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society events, here are a few caps that I made from a video of the SEA SHEPHERD 30th ANNIVERSARY BENEFIT held on Oct. 13, 2007. You can see some more photos and get the video here: http://www.seashepherd.org/events/20...y_Benefit.html

The glimpse of RDA in the video is extremely brief, but he looks like he's in top form as he flirts asks questions of one of the volunteers...

He's so irrascible!

Comment

Thank you, Shelly!

Actually, ONTLLs, the close-up of RDA that you already posted of mine
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...faceCUMALA.jpg
                    was made from that photo!

This is the full cast promo that I believe Shelly used for her RDA pic:
                    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/graphics/700_14.jpg

This one's not as close-up as one you have, but I made it directly from a HQ version of that cast photo:

Oh my!!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

He is such a flirt!! But yes that power of that Smile is Amazing!! Great Screen Caps MALA!!
                      sigpic

Comment

As I commented before, I personally think this one is rather mesmerizing (and C7 agreed! )

Yes I did and I'll agree again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mala...just noticed your marvelously shippy avatar! Love it!!!

C7...so good to see you! I haven't talked to you in ages!!!

Comment

Long time no post.
                            I just wanted to say I saw Mala's calendars and OMG!!!!

*drools and melts*

Maria
                            sigpic

Comment

just giving MALA's World a Nudge!!

Thunks MALA!!

His EYES!! Oh my his EYES!!
                              sigpic

Comment

oH my GUH!

*dies*

Maria
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X