This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**clears throat**

Astra...I see you are up late tonight. By my time, you should just about be passing midnight in Germany, if not later.

**clears throat**

That would mean that it's time for another installment of your story.

**hangs head** **clears throat**

Just in case you lost track of time....I'm just saying.

**folds hands and waits with patience...if only my foot would quit tapping**

Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      HELLO (((MALAWORLDERS)))!!!

[LEFT][COLOR=black]I'm baaaackk.... !

<snip of lots of blah, blah, blah-ing>
      See you in a bit...
      Hmmm....now, let me think.......who are you again? No...no...don't tell me....let's see if I can remember.

........nope, nothing's coming to mind..........Oh, wait a minute!!! Mala!!! Yes, yes....it's all coming back now.

So...what did you bring me back from your holidays?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
        *bursts throught the door covered in gingerbread mix and wearing a silly grin* Um, I wasn't making gingerbread Jacks and nibbling them - honest! I was making Bev a nice moose uh, reindeer, see?

But anyway -

(((((((MALA!!!!))))))
        welcome back!

Have some yummy Christmas lip! (after me of course)

And yep, best of luck to everyone trying for one of those elusive VIP tickies to get up close with The Man (and ohhhh boy is it ever worth it!) *big honkin' smitten sigh*

I'll have a batch of those please. Oh, and I'll have some of the reindeer ones too.
        sigpic

Comment

Contrary to what some people believe, Hawaii does have some rainy days... Fortunately, I only had one overcast day while I was there, but it does make for some dramatic pictures!

Great pics, Mala. This one is my favourite.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
            Mala, it is wonderful to have you back! It was very quiet and empty here these past weeks without you. But we left the light on until you would return.
            Empty here???!!! Why, there's been fun and frolicking and.........some other stuff.

Now that Mala's back, it'll just be a wee bit fuller here.
            sigpic

Comment

Quiet that is apart from Bev squawking on about that wretched pseudo-moose
              sigpic

Comment

And here's the 'new' - for you, Critter - and all you other desert camo fans out there (yes, that means you, Astra! and Rune... and Bev.... and...)

Adding to my Crankie Camo Jack collection of and , here are a couple of Backwards Hat editions:

and !
                Woohoo!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  Empty here???!!! Why, there's been fun and frolicking and.........some other stuff.

Now that Mala's back, it'll just be a wee bit fuller here.
                  You mean this "other stuff"?

Desperate Thunker

Comment

No time to read posts now but I wanted to drop in and say Hi and welcome back to Mala. I'm working so much and busy when I'm not that I never have any free time anymore.

I see the moose is back.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                      But where are the moose?
                      In the infirmary
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                        **clears throat**

Astra...I see you are up late tonight. By my time, you should just about be passing midnight in Germany, if not later.
                        *looks at clock* 01:16 AM, precisely (you know, I'm already training for Vancouver, by sleeping at day and be wake at night, so that I won't get a jet lag - see, I always find an excuse )

And you know, that by posting now, you only would have to wait longer until the next installment, right? Just wanted to check if you are sure.

I want to show you why I'm still awake: I'm called "Oh Great and Gracious Guru" now at RDAnderson forum, I'm helping there a bit with tips how to use the forum functions and answering questions. Somebody wanted to know how to copy and paste something she had written offline, since she could not find the right buttons. This was what we got afterwards

Originally posted by chazevelt

My Twelve Days of Christmas

On the First Day of Christmas, what is it that I see?
                        A brother with a temp of 103.

On the Second Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        The furnace won’t burn, and a brother with a temp of 103.

On the Third Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Three horses out, the furnace needs wood, and a brother with a temp of 103.

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Prescription for the fever, out of horse and dog food, furnace needs more wood, and a brother with a temp of 103.

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Call for an ambulance, two hospitals later, long way from home now, wake a neighbor at 3AM, and the furnace went out while I was away.

On the Sixth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Brother in the hospital, one enlarged kidney, huge kidney stone, catheter not working, and I’m the only one who can make the brother pee.

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Out of firewood, no coal delivery, horses need watered, van has vibration, truck’s still in the garage, have to go get groceries, and still nobody can make the brother pee but me.

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Van is still vibrating, still no coal delivery, who will bring me firewood? Horse got a leg caught, brother had a surgery, oven knob is broken, cancel Mom’s appointment, and still out of groceries.

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Brother finally home, empty bags of pee, finally got the coal, swelling on dog’s knee, can’t use the oven, furnace acting up, can’t drive the van, truck’s almost done, and I finally got the groceries.

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Standing in the rain- furnace won’t burn, van needs a tire, brought truck home- exhaust fell off, had grain delivered- kid left it in the rain, still no oven, out of firewood... and a brother with a temp of 103.

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        Take brother to the hospital, schedule another surgery, empty bags of pee, laundry’s piling up, no way a Christmas tree, what to make for dinner, got a wood delivery, door latch broke on van, fix the furnace at three, need a prescription... and brother’s temp is almost 103.

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, what’s in store for me?
                        $200 van bill, still can’t drive the truck, out of firewood, horses need watered, empty bags of pee. Brother wants turned, Mom wants supper, dishes need done, still no oven knob. I’ve got laryngitis, when will I sleep? And the furnace needs fired again.

http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...=2514&start=15
                        Last edited by GermanAstra; 19 December 2007, 03:24 PM.
                        Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Hmmm....now, let me think.......who are you again? No...no...don't tell me....let's see if I can remember.

........nope, nothing's coming to mind..........Oh, wait a minute!!! Mala!!! Yes, yes....it's all coming back now.
                          It seems to me that your memory has been failing you about a lot of things lately! I distinctly remember telling you LAST YEAR that that animal you believe is a reindeer, is a MOOSE!

I guess I'll just have to bring in the experts to make my point...

So...what did you bring me back from your holidays?
                          What I brought for all the lusty wenches of MW!

A coconut bra, of course!

Last edited by Mala50; 19 December 2007, 03:29 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shhhh, they could come at us from anywhere courtesy of Bev the Mala's World Moose Musher!

That would be Bev the Mala's World Reindeer Wrangler.
                            sigpic

Comment

It seems to me that your memory has been failing you about a lot of things lately! I distinctly remember telling you LAST YEAR that that animal you believe is a reindeer, is a MOOSE!

I guess I'll just have to bring in the experts to make my point...

What I brought for all the lusty wenches of MW!

A coconut bra, of course!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...79_6166300.jpg
                              RIMWLMAO!!!!! Oh Mala....you take the cake!!!!!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                                *looks at clock* 01:16 AM, precisely (you know, I'm already training for Vancouver, by sleeping at day and be wake at night, so that I won't get a jet lag - see, I always find an excuse )

And you know, that by posting now, you only would have to wait longer until the next installment, right? Just wanted to check if you are sure.

I want to show you why I'm still awake: I'm called "Oh Great and Gracious Guru" now at RDAnderson forum, I'm helping there a bit with tips how to use the forum functions and answering questions. Somebody wanted to know how to copy and paste something she had written offline, since she could not find the right buttons. This was what we got afterwards
                                errrr.....I can see you have your hands full....I'll wait.....
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X