This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler View Post
    *heart palpitates* Oh my....I may need Dr. Jack after that one!
    Originally posted by sgt.siler View Post
    I love that smiley Mala!
    ((((SILER))))!!! There you are in the flesh! (um, you can cover up now... )

It's been a long time since we've been online at the same time. In celebration, here's a present for you! You'll go easy on him, won't you?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
      I love all those little photos on your site, Shelly, been sitting at home here giggling and not working!

They reminded me of some silly pics I took in Florida back in April when I borrowed my daughter's Jack Sparrow figure to go exploring with Col Jack (she wasn't too pleased about it) They are highly unprofessional compared with your set up too and hubs was most disgusted when he came out and found me playing with them! Strangely though he then got quite involved and helped take a load more shots, big kid at heart

I have a lot of very crappy pics concerning the various perils of Col O'Neill but this one will do for now:

The arrival of Jack n Jack at a desert island where the natives, although sweet, certainly ain't friendly!
      Fantastic!! We have such crazy creative MWers, here!! Come on, Bev where are the pics of your Jack and Sam action figures?!? I know you have some of your own!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
        Fantastic!! We have such crazy creative MWers, here!! Come on, Bev where are the pics of your Jack and Sam action figures?!? I know you have some of your own!
        They're somewhere on my computer. I'll have to search for them.

I'm not sure if they are up to the same craziness quality of the other pictures.
        Last edited by dipsofjazz; 18 July 2007, 12:48 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
          Hey guys! How've you been?!

No, I'm not dead, just.... really busy at present.
          One reason of this long absence from the board is that I have been working on something huge.... *ahem*.... http://www.seashepherd.fr is now online thanks to this geek (*sob* I'm a geek!!! )

I thought if there was a place where I could post this it would be in MW.... So if some of you speak/have french speaking people around them, please come and visit!
          The site looks great, ((Anakin))! (I can't read most of it, but the pictures sure are pretty! )
          Originally posted by Anakin View Post
          My God, I'm gone like a coupla months and it's crazier than ever here!.... MOVE! I'M JUMPING IN THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Come on in! The drool's water's fine!!

Scrub from: Stargate SG-1: A Celebration of 10 Years
          http://www.gateworldstore.com/stargate-sg1-a-celebration-of-10-ye.html

What cute a$$ets!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            They're somewhere on my computer. I'll have to search for them.

I'm not sure if they are up to the same craziness quality of the other's pictures.
            Oh, really? You're not as crazy as the rest of us?!?

Well, at least you have some... I'll just have to play with Shelly's pics...and my virtual peeps...

The real SG1 step through the gate...

Thanks, Shelly!

And encounter an alternate universe SG1...
            sigpic

Comment

I found Thor sitting on my laptop reading my Shipper Town Map mouse mat...

sigpic

Comment

Here's a recent picture of Sam and Jack trying to steal my Rod Stewart pass...

click for bigger
                sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack are having a look at my small pewter figurines of themselves and a serpent guard standing in front of a stargate...

clicky
                  sigpic

Comment

Sam took over my computer. I thought she was just going to send off some emails, but when I looked, I discovered she was having a good thunk!

She got a wee bit carried away, and began licking my monitor!

clicky

She is such a hussy!
                    sigpic

Comment

I discovered Sam and Jack all cosy on my sofa, reading one of my Stargate novels...

clicky
                      sigpic

Comment

After reading the shippy novel, Sam and Jack had a wee look at what was happening in the shipper thread. I think they must have decided to re-enact the Grace kiss...

clicky
                        sigpic

Comment

I found Thor sitting on my laptop reading my Shipper Town Map mouse mat...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pics/Thor1.jpg
                          Here's a recent picture of Sam and Jack trying to steal my Rod Stewart pass...

click for bigger
                          Sam and Jack are having a look at my small pewter figurines of themselves and a serpent guard standing in front of a stargate...

clicky
                          Sam took over my computer. I thought she was just going to send off some emails, but when I looked, I discovered she was having a good thunk!

She got a wee bit carried away, and began licking my monitor!

clicky

She is such a hussy!

I discovered Sam and Jack all cosy on my sofa, reading one of my Stargate novels...

clicky
                          LOL!! YOU ARE CRAZY!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I know I had more pictures, but I can't find them.

I did have them in *cough* more compromising positions, so perhaps it's better that they seem to have disappeared.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know I had more pictures, but I can't find them.

I did have them in *cough* more compromising positions, so perhaps it's better that they seem to have disappeared.
                              Compromising positions, Sir?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                                LOL Indeed!

Actually, I accidentally nudged the shelving next to me earlier on today, and Sam and Jack fell over. They are now lying on a shelf, with Jack on top of Sam.

The only problem is that some replicators are slowly creeping up on them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X