• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris View Post

ooooooow

aaaaaaaw

WOW!
    Are you sure you don't have your thunking gear on too tight?

Oh my! I'm thinking this is the one with the sperm I've been hearing so much about?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Well, I did have to step over a few prostrate bodies as I tried to get through the door into Mala's World, so they are either basking in my greatness, all they're all drunk. (as usual ......especially Rune!)
      Hey I was just taking a little nap!

Ya know, I can think of a great way to wake him up but I don't want him to crack the headboard!
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
        Hey I was just taking a little nap!
        http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../0PDVD_540.jpg
        Ya know, I can think of a great way to wake him up but I don't want him to crack the headboard!
        You are, of course, talking about tickling his feet........................aren't you?
        sigpic

Comment

You are, of course, talking about tickling his feet........................aren't you?
          Ah... not exactly
          sigpic
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Ah... not exactly
            You keep your hands (and everything else ) off my man!

sigpic

Comment

You keep your hands (and everything else ) off my man!

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/Sam-AT/914_13.jpg[/IMG]

Hey trying to sleep here - stop bickering and one of you join me!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, thing are looking promising.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...r/7x03_573.jpg
                  Hey trying to sleep here - stop bickering and one of you join me!
                  That would be me. Move over, Jack.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I did have to step over a few prostrate bodies as I tried to get through the door into Mala's World, so they are either basking in my greatness, all they're all drunk. (as usual ......especially Rune!)
                    I'll have you know that I was just taking a break from all the loverly thunkage. Besides....you stepped on my arm in your haste to bust through the door to MW. That Jack....he just keeps us all coming and going.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                      Thanks, I'd love to post some but between not having time to be on the computer and the power being out most of the day yesterday due to a crow frying our line I haven't gotten around to working with them yet. By the time I do it may be Christmas! <SIGH> Very cool puff ball pic. Mine aren't quite that nice, I took them from a distance.

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/Seas...01%20(19)b.jpg
                      Hey, if you wait a little longer than Christmas, you could always pretend that they're New Year's fireworks!

Well, that's a dumb idea....
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm here at work...again... my last night... and was trying to post to relay my frustration at not being able to see these pictures when I got called away ..... again. It took so long that by the time I got back the pictures had finally appeared! ((((those pesky interruptions))))

Lets see whats up! Mala, you are so good to me. ((((Mala))))

OK, bring on the fireworks!

ooooooow

aaaaaaaw

WOW!

Who needs fireworks!!!

Oh my! I'm thinking this is the one with the sperm I've been hearing so much about?

*claps hands* Bravo! What a display!
                        I'm so glad you were able to see the pics!

This yummy cap came up right away!

Poor crow. I hope it wasn't too awful hot with the power off. Its so hot and humid around here that I can't stand for the AC to be off. When I leave for work at 10:30 at night it feels like a sauna outside.

Tomorrow I am free. Shore Leave is Friday and my house is a disaster, all the clothes are dirty, all the plants need to be watered outside. So tomorrow I guess I'll just.............spend the day in the pool!
                        To all the Mala Worlders going to Shore Leave, have a great time!!

(((sugarshaker, trupi, sg-1fanintn, SG1-Poz, LOL4JACK, Blueiris, ShimmeringStar,Token)))
                        * sorry if I left anyone out!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey MWers! I want to make a big plug for Zoser's latest fanfic!
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3634885/1/Hard_Life

It's S/J shippy and angsty and an all around great read, as usual...

And in honor of one of my favorite lines, here's a Mala Special crankie just for you, Zoser!

Spoiler:
                          and no, you don't have to use it in your sig...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                            I'm so glad you were able to see the pics!

To all the Mala Worlders going to Shore Leave, have a great time!!

(((sugarshaker, trupi, sg-1fanintn, SG1-Poz, LOL4JACK, Blueiris, ShimmeringStar,Token)))
                            * sorry if I left anyone out!
                            Thanks and I wish you were coming too!!!

Comment

I've changed my avatar til I done with my new story "Hard Life". Mala made a crankie especially for me and I am proudly showing it off. If you read the story you get the message.
                              Thanks Mala, you're the best! Jack might just be tipping that bottle in your direction!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've changed my avatar til I done with my new story "Hard Life". Mala made a crankie especially for me and I am proudly showing it off. If you read the story you get the message.
                                Thanks Mala, you're the best! Jack might just be tipping that bottle in your direction!

I'm putting this on my list to read this weekend!

Now, if only Mala can make me a Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley smilie... Sorry, I'm still caught up in the movie that I just got back from.

For those that haven't seen the movie yet - GO SEE IT! Even if you haven't read the books (and I strongly suggest you read them - they're a quick and fantastic read).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X