This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
    Work is hectic with all kinds of trainings, meetings, emergencies, as well as the SOS. Am trying to get through getting a whoooole bunch of performance plans and appraisals ready and to get ready to go through the hiring process to replace a worker who recently passed. Busy, busy, busy. Glad I scooted by though.... Mala and Rune's b-day's didn't show up in LJ, so I honestly didn't know!!!!!

Sorry for the belated b-days wishes Rune. And hope you birthday is a wonderful one Mala. (((((Mala)))))) ((((Rune)))
    So that's how the 'new' job is going...

Great to see you again, SS! I'm glad you scooted through, too. I miss you and miss seeing your wonderful pics! ((((SS))))
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALA!!!!!!
      The Forum picture GENIUS!!!!!!!

I haven't stopped by in a while and in that I am remiss because YOU MALA know how to take ANY picture of our favorites and turn it into a *tasty dish* ....slurp!!!!

Even when I am far and away solving many members boo boos

Mala please NEVER FORGET I LOVE YOU I DO I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))

well I never claimed to be a good poet but you are in my thoughts on your special day
      ((((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))

Thank you for the poem! I'm honored to have one of my most favorite mods visit me on my birthday! (and just think - I knew you when... ) Oh, and I see you're still giving great big hugs and using that tongue for 'slurping'!

Well, that just goes to show how some things never change... especially how much I LOVE YOU, TOO! YES I DO, I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Again, a big big THANK YOU! to dipsofjazz, sugarshaker, Verona, ChevronSeven, RDAfan61, trupi, blueiris, chelle db, Zoser, majorshrl, sgt.siler, SG1Poz, sclairef99, nell, ShimmeringStar, Jynjyr, Gate Girl, SLBaum, Tame, and Anakin for your birthday greetings!

And now, let's have

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
          [B]
          And now, let's have

LOL, You're a genius Mala .
          I've been away from GW for a while now but I'm so glad I swang by just in time to wish you a
          Happy belated Birthday Mala

you made my visits always fun, even more so in the past 2 years!

Comment

Belated Birthday Wishes!!!

Comment

Just found this on the S/J Ship Thread, and had to come back to leave my appreciation again:

Originally posted by Mala50
              Spoiler:
              Jack and Sam are sooooo married!
              Sigh.

It's your birthday...and you gave us a present. You rock, Mala!!!

Comment

I off to get my hair cut - another wedding in 10 days (I hope the cake is as good as the last wedding!!).
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                  *multiple thunks of thunks* okay, my imagination has just gone into storytime overdrive, I blame it on pic #2 but the whole thing was just yummy!

(((((SS)))))) thank you so much

Comment

(well, that and the fact that I'm a complete ditz!)

Um, okay, I sent you a grovelling explantion once I'd realised my faux pas Mala, so hopefully I can slink in here now without getting lynched by everyone for messing up on your birthday, I think Col Jack must be very very angry with me now *shiver* but anyway...

MANY HAPPY RETURNS, MALA

Hope you had a lovely one and got spoiled rotten by the family ((((((M))))))

*Rune looks forlorn as she is dragged back to the cell to await sentencing*

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                      http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/Zzoser/2x17_159.jpg
                      I off to get my hair cut - another wedding in 10 days (I hope the cake is as good as the last wedding!!).
                      Goodness! You're soon to become a Professional Wedding Goer!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes View Post
                        LOL, You're a genius Mala .
                        I've been away from GW for a while now but I'm so glad I swang by just in time to wish you a
                        Happy belated Birthday Mala http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/noelmh/avalon.jpg

you made my visits always fun, even more so in the past 2 years!
                        I'm so glad you swung by, too, jafacakes! It's been my pleasure to serve!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                        Thank you! Thank you! (one for your birthday greetings here in MW and one for the Ship thread! )
                        Here you go, have some cake!
                        Last edited by Mala50; 27 June 2007, 07:19 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                          http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...r/2x17_159.jpg
                          Don't tell me you got a haircut like Teal'c's!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                            (well, that and the fact that I'm a complete ditz!)

Um, okay, I sent you a grovelling explantion once I'd realised my faux pas Mala, so hopefully I can slink in here now without getting lynched by everyone for messing up on your birthday, I think Col Jack must be very very angry with me now *shiver* but anyway...

MANY HAPPY RETURNS, MALA

Hope you had a lovely one and got spoiled rotten by the family ((((((M))))))

*Rune looks forlorn as she is dragged back to the cell to await sentencing*
                            LOL, Rune... Grovel accepted!

And thanks for sending over Jack with those special items... Btw, the RDA Academy of Lusty Wenching http://www.madmala.com/miscrda/RDAAindex.htm is offering a free refresher course for all birthday gals...
                            And I bet you know which one I picked!

click for bigger
                            Last edited by Mala50; 27 June 2007, 07:59 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy
                              (belated)
                              Birthday
                              Mala!!!
                              sig by PM

Comment

I'm back!

No????

I do believe I missed a birthday. (Was it somebody important? hmmmmm...I wonder who it could be....)

Happy Birthday Mala!
                                (wow! Great colour....I think I've blinded myself)

Oh look, somebody's brought cake...

He doesn't look very happy, but it's only because we're late joining in the celebration....or perhaps it's because we saw the sign hanging from the door to Mala's World..

Carmudgeons rooooool! In honour of Mala being THE most curmudgeonly person in the galaxy, may I present this plaque to you....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X