This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Astro! I looked through my caps for pix of Major Davis and only came up with one picture - and it's one that makes me laugh! (well, that's probably not what you had in mind)...

But I have to say that there's something very appropriate about this pic! (notice any similarities??)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...FHMajDavis.jpg

GRADUATE OF MAJOR PAUL DAVIS' PENGUIN FLIGHT SCHOOL

Mala this is a riot!!!! I would love to know what goes on inside your head that you come up with these amazing things...well, maybe I don't really.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Astro! I looked through my caps for pix of Major Davis and only came up with one picture - and it's one that makes me laugh! (well, that's probably not what you had in mind)...

But I have to say that there's something very appropriate about this pic! (notice any similarities??)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...FHMajDavis.jpg

GRADUATE OF MAJOR PAUL DAVIS' PENGUIN FLIGHT SCHOOL

GASP!!!! Of course!!! Major'Cutie Pie' Davis is the leader of the shipper penguins!!!! Why didn't I see that before??? <wanders away, shaking head sadly at her own ignorance>
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        he he, wait until I tell her

Mum, Mala sent you a hug on the forum.

*Mum winces as she tries to understand* Mala? Who's Mala?

Me: the penguin chick

Mum: I wish you'd get out more.
        Tell Mum you are getting out.... with a few thousand of your friends scattered 'round the world... you're just saving the airfare by playing/meeting w/us in VR!

BTW Astro, luv the sig pic!

((Astro))
        ((Mala))
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          This is a test to see if Mala really reads my words....let's see what should I say. Oh I know, Mala please post a picture of Jack....yeah, she never does that so that would be a great test! heheheehe. I am such a clever little critter....
          Whuh? Did you say something to me?

Something about posting a picture, I think....

Oh yeah - Clever little Critter! How about a pic of scruffy RDA?? (it's not Jack because I was only HALF listening to you! The other half of my brain was busy staring at your sig!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Break my heart. Thanks for sharing Mala. That really was quite a scene.
            Rural! Those were very nice TOK'RA pix you shared on the Thunk thread!

Here are my dual caps from that episode. It's from the scene before Sam goes to the surface with Martouf ...

2.11 The Tok'ra - part 1
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Mala this is a riot!!!! I would love to know what goes on inside your head that you come up with these amazing things...well, maybe I don't really.
              ME TOO! (on both parts)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                GASP!!!! Of course!!! Major'Cutie Pie' Davis is the leader of the shipper penguins!!!! Why didn't I see that before??? <wanders away, shaking head sadly at her own ignorance>
                Yes, it is SO sad, Michelle...*shaking my head in agreement* (can you hear the rattle?)

I can see these things because...I'm....because I have....um...

All I can say is, "I see stupid thingsss......."

(hey, do you think M. Night. Shyamalan would want to buy my story??)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  Tell Mum you are getting out.... with a few thousand of your friends scattered 'round the world... you're just saving the airfare by playing/meeting w/us in VR!

BTW Astro, luv the sig pic!

((Astro))
                  ((Mala))
                  SS! I need your advice! What should I say to MY mother?? I can't exactly explain why I make these things....or publically make a fool of myself over RDA, can I?
                  sigpic

Comment

Rural! Those were very nice TOK'RA pix you shared on the Thunk thread!

Here are my dual caps from that episode. It's from the scene before Sam goes to the surface with Martouf ...

2.11 The Tok'ra - part 1
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ck/TokraSJ.jpg
                    I hadn't watched that ep in ages and I did the other night. There were some great looks going on, though for me that's very early for the Ship. I like the last scene in Part 1 when Jack looks at Sam after she finds out her dad is very sick. It's a very tender look and very quick LOL. Thanks for sharing as always Mala.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sueKay!!!!

In honor of your birthday, I've made a present for you from your newest sig! I hope you like it!

Your Jack birthday pic is on the Thunk Thread!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        I hadn't watched that ep in ages and I did the other night. There were some great looks going on, though for me that's very early for the Ship. I like the last scene in Part 1 when Jack looks at Sam after she finds out her dad is very sick. It's a very tender look and very quick LOL. Thanks for sharing as always Mala.
                        Hi Rural - Yes, it's early, but I think there's always been an attraction from the beginning.... And looking back and watching the older episodes, it's fun spotting the scenes where there's a look of concern or protectiveness or openly friendly feelings between them... *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          this is so funny! Looks like Major Paul failed to get his flippers!

Dang it, he's so cute when he's all messed up like that... come here fly boy...

time to get the MPD thunk thread up I think

Oooh that little guy is so cute! Can I have him for my sig? Pretty please? I won't post in the Anti-Shipper thread again?
                          Hey, I see you have the cute little guy already! It looks good!

You know, I don't even read the Anti-Shipper thread, so I didn't even know you post there!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is SO sad, Michelle...*shaking my head in agreement* (can you hear the rattle?)

I can see these things because...I'm....because I have....um...

All I can say is, "I see stupid thingsss......."

(hey, do you think M. Night. Shyamalan would want to buy my story??)

i think you're just insanely inspired, like so many great artists..van gogh, michaelangelo, dick van dyke....
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Whuh? Did you say something to me?

Something about posting a picture, I think....

Oh yeah - Clever little Critter! How about a pic of scruffy RDA?? (it's not Jack because I was only HALF listening to you! The other half of my brain was busy staring at your sig!)

Well I'll be! She really does read my words....scruffy RDA/scruffy Jack---what's the difference? They both look thunk-a-licious to me! Can't wait to post this so I can look at my sig pic again...

(((((Mala)))))
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                i think you're just insanely inspired, like so many great artists..van gogh, michaelangelo, dick van dyke....
                                Oh, THANK YOU! Michelle...

What a compliment to be included in such esteemed company! That is, as long as you said Dick Van Dyke and NOT Jerry....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X