Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ should just keep writing fic regardless of reviews.

Comment

^^ has enough stuff he's trying to write without needing to spend time on fic if no one is going to read it.

"the purpose of writing is for it to be read. To write something without the intent or drive to have it read is to deny the writing its true purpose" ~Alan White
      "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

^ the saying is true. < still is trying have part one done of her ficcy.

Comment

< will be glad to read ^'s ficcy when it's done.
          "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

Comment

< needs to begin her SGA ficcy...plot bunnies not wanna work

^ has good quotes in siggy
            sigpic

Comment

^is lacking plot bunnies

Comment

^ must know what plot bunnies are because < has no idea

Comment

^plot bunnies are all the little ideas for stories you have inside your head whilst writing and such, you'll have had loads whilst writing your story, but you probably don't have a fancy name for them

Comment

always called those ideas, but plot bunnies works to I guess. A bit more creative I'll concede. anycase
                    ^ has no spaces in her name

Comment

^has literally nospaces in their name

Comment

^should offer < their first prime gig when they're a system lord
                        <'s nose begins to turn brown

Comment

^should realise from what i've heard of the rep system now, that wont happen for just under another 2000 points...

Comment

< isn't above asking for a job well before it is time ^ should know that as well

as a side note < is not opposed to being first prime of ^ before ^ reaches system lord status, I'm sure the Goa'uld did that.

Comment

^should realise < technically has a first prime before her time that was appointed prior to change and when < was still system lord, who still bears allegiance to <

Comment

*shrugs* All ^ needs to do is tell < who <'s competition for first prime is, lock < and that person in a room and < will come out victorious, thus proving <'s merits as the better first prime for ^

Comment

Working...
                                X