X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^meant ^^^ not ^^

Comment

^Isn't scary, just weird.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

^isn't Angelic more develish

Comment

^ pig in blanket?

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

^lives in a world where she annoys people

Lizbeth
            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

^has three capital letters in name
              "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

^ has no spaces in his name

sigpic

Comment

^is not yet a vampire of discerning taste and distinciton, but I'm working on her
                  "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

Comment

^...
                    < is too hyper to be a vampyre of discerning taste

sigpic

Comment

^^ wants others to become vampires?...creepy

Lizbeth

MySpace

Comment

^ is wrong ^^^ does not want others to become vampires. ^^^ wants other vampires like ^^ to show a little class and be something better than a mosquito.

Comment

^hmmmm confused <

Lizbeth

MySpace

Comment

^ needs to go to the vampire's anonymous thread if ^ really wants answers to uncofuzle ^

Comment

> gave ^^^^^ evil green that I think she will enjoy

^^ iz confused

^ talking about vampires
                              sigpic

Comment

^ gave green
                                < blew up the base 6 times in a DHD sim

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X