Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtlantisRules' Dragons

AR! got a sunrise
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks
      sigpic

Comment

clicks
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

My silver and black breed me another black let's see

*evening clickeees*

edit: can't click any more, cave seems to be down....
          Last edited by harsesis; 06 July 2009, 09:37 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

TJ Speaks

Neglected Dragons
              The creator of the original neglected dragon sketch, Suicune Wolf, requested that the sprite not be used, so we cooked up a pretty awesome looking replacement, as many have already noted. That's really all there is to it; nothing else about them has changed.

"Old" Pinks
              Will probably be phased out soon (That is, no more old pink eggs). For the record.

They were replaced because Dove, the creator of both the old and new sprites, doesn't like how they look, so keeping them available potentially defeats the point.
              http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=56874

Hope that doesn't mean adult/frozen old pinks become new pinks?
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I hope not I want to keep both versions of my pink that was why I didn't change them when we had the option to

As a side note I managed to get from the cave
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I hope not I want to keep both versions of my pink that was why I didn't change them when we had the option to

As a side note I managed to get from the cave
                  me too, Congrats you and your fast finger.

Comment

Ohh.. so 'old' pinks will be no more, eh ? good thing I already have two of them..
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                      Ohh.. so 'old' pinks will be no more, eh ? good thing I already have two of them..
                      Congrats on the 2 Alts *Iz Really Jealous*

Comment

*morning clicks*
                        -

Comment

clicks
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

AR! I apologies if you have some grand plan for this guy,

but i was looking at your scroll and found it.

Comment

goodnight clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay Day Dreams Hatched

Got Sick Hope it's female

Breed This

Comment

Working...
                                X