*iz amazed at Seahen's goldz*

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Midnight clicks
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

geeze..just got a PM at DC, which demands the silver hatchling back, which I got from the abandonned section

thing is the owner, who claims, she wanted to give it to her hubs is not the owner of the hatchling's parents....

and not responding to the PM, which I sent with - if it is yours, of course I give it back

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            geeze..just got a PM at DC, which demands the silver hatchling back, which I got from the abandonned section

thing is the owner, who claims, she wanted to give it to her hubs is not the owner of the hatchling's parents....

and not responding to the PM, which I sent with - if it is yours, of course I give it back
            Wow! That's moderately ridiculous. I would've asked her how she got it, since she doesn't own the parents how did she get it? Better yet, I'll just start randomly PMing people that they took my dragons.

*some I'm-incredibly-cranky-because-of-RL clicks*

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Is there something wrong with the DC Fansite ?? I can not put my eggs or hatclings there since yesterday
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*morning clicks*

Did I see 3 bred golds?

I have an alt! My alt vine and regular black gave me alt black Now frozen and I will be waiting for the other sprite. But my white was male again, so I abandonned it. I need females

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                    Is there something wrong with the DC Fansite ?? I can not put my eggs or hatclings there since yesterday
                    Yep, it seems the coding has changed, and it hasn't been updated. They're trying to get it back up and running, but they said it might take a bit. In the meantime I've been using the Soti-Dragon- link in my sig.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    *morning clicks*

Did I see 3 bred golds?

I have an alt! My alt vine and regular black gave me alt black Now frozen and I will be waiting for the other sprite. But my white was male again, so I abandonned it. I need females
                    Congrats on the alt!

EDIT: I bred a black egg with both parents Alt Black- hopefully, I'll get an alt. But since there were 3 eggs in the clutch, one of the one's I abandoned will be the alt.
                    - kept
                    -abandoned
                    Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 21 January 2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Oh, wow! Some people were talking about a "happy place" where all the dead dragons go on the DCF, and I actually found it! I can't actually tell anyone how to get there, but it's really sad and explains why our dead dragons from like page 20 can still be seen.

Comment

clickies
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Good morning clicks!
                          What's this about a.... happy place for dead dragons???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post

WHAT??? Are you kidding?
                            sigpic

Comment

Some people are strange Yeah, it is sad but it is not official. Even if she owned it it is up to your good will

I was getting through the dc forum now and I found greast thread for glitches and other funny screen caps, probably some of you saw that. I love especially the one up on this page

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...ic=26429&st=80

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                                Good morning clicks!
                                What's this about a.... happy place for dead dragons???
                                It's true. The people on the DCF won't even get hints, because I guess we aren't supposed to know they're there or something.. but there's a sad place for the dead ones and a happy place for eggs and hatchies. It took me a few minutes, but I finally figured out the URLs.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Some people are strange Yeah, it is sad but it is not official. Even if she owned it it is up to your good will

I was getting through the dc forum now and I found greast thread for glitches and other funny screen caps, probably some of you saw that. I love especially the one up on this page

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...ic=26429&st=80
                                I <3 the wacky screenshot thread. The bottom post on the page from your link made me

EDIT: That page ACTUALLY exists!! I went there! It really does say it!

Comment

Working...
                                X